Audio available in: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Italian and Mandarin Chinese.
Are you looking to help your child learn his colors and build his vocabulary? Do you want to help them learn words in additional languages as well as in English?
This App provides an interactive and fun way to learn basic colors where it's as easy as uploading your own photos and labeling the words yourself to create your very own colors book for your child.
If your child loves looking at photos of his favorite people, places, and things, and also enjoys engaging activities where he can interact with letters, sounds, and pictures, this App provides a personalized learning experience and lets you choose the images to use based on what your child will like the most.
Choose from preloaded images with corresponding English words, or load your own pictures and words. Kids will love hearing the sound of familiar voices and seeing a photo of recognizable faces or objects, as they start to learn and associate familiar colors with the words they already know and use every day.
Older children will also enjoy this App to build upon their basic vocabulary and then progress to learn more advanced word recognition skills. Your child can learn all of these words in each of the supported audio languages. They can even help label photos of common items around your household, and then practice identifying the word with the picture.
* Child tested and approved; universal app for the iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch.
* Efficient design makes it easy to add new pictures for each color.
* Over 70 preloaded images for 12 colors.
* Colors, words and audio are in English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Italian and Mandarin Chinese.
* Access to your photo library and device camera to create or upload your own pictures.
* Share your creations with friends and family on Facebook or via E-Mail.
* Easy to create new images for any of the colors.
* Record either your or your child's voice labeling the custom images.
* The images on each page change every time the page is viewed which helps keep kids engaged to reinforce learning.
* Cover page with interactive color blocks where you can turn over colors to show images and hear the word.
* Each of the 12 colors pages contain words and images that play English or any of the available audio languages.
* Choose "Read to Me" automatic playback mode, or let your child control all of the action
* Safe play environment for your child with no ads or popups.
Upgraded to iOS 10.
Improved French Translations for: "Stop Sign, Multi-Colored, Cookie, Garbage Truck and Minivan"
Ratings and Reviews
This app is not too helpful. Kids I work with got bored quickly. It's not worth 1.99, there's not much to do but repeat the colors and the name of the pictures. It should have them repeat the color with the name of the picture, sort them, and there should be some kind of a make a learning game. Disappointed.
Love learning colors in Spanish
What a fun way to get exposure to Spanish, all while learning colors and new words. Great app for preschoolers!
- The Porter Company, LLC
- 51.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © The Porter Company, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.