By Vodafone UK Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stay in control of your Vodafone account on the go with the free My Vodafone app, on the UK’s #1 network for voice.
With the app’s easy-to-use features, Vodafone UK customers can manage data, minutes and texts at home and abroad, as well as keeping track of spending, bills and rewards on our even bigger and better network.
• All your Vodafone services in one place – including mobile, Broadband and Home Phone
• See your latest bill and monthly charges
• Pay monthly bundle and usage breakdown
• Upgrade or change your bundle straight from the app and view your upgrade eligibility date
• Broadband and Home Phone billing information
• View and top up your Pay as you go balance, Big Value Bundle and Freebie allowances at your fingertips
• Instantly share your feedback to help us make the network even bigger and better.
Things to remember:
• You must be a Vodafone UK customer to use the app
• If you’re new to Vodafone or have recently upgraded, your account information won’t be available until after your first bill
• The My Vodafone app is free, but any data you use to access the Wi-Fi finder or other functions will be taken from your monthly allowance or credit
• If you use the app abroad, you’ll pay our standard international charges
• Account information isn’t available for business customers
For more help with the app, visit our eForum or My Vodafone app page
What's New in Version 6.5
For pay-monthly customers we’ve made it easier to see the best deals for handset and plan upgrades – see when you’re eligible and complete your upgrade within the app.
We’ve also introduced improvements to make the app run more smoothly.
Better than expected app
Keeps accurate tracking of WiFi data minutes. Good explanation of billing. Easy to navigate.
Nags for reviews, poor usability
Usual nagware for App Store reviews
Does not fill in phone number for top up
Ui is generally poor, does not update quickly enough so confusing
Top up takes money
And doesn't top your phone up! Constant messages are annoying.