Feature availability varies depending on your community.
- See your collection schedule for the entire year
- Stay updated on upcoming recycling events and special collections in your community
- Get customized collection and event reminders by push notification, email, or SMS
- Learn about schedule changes when they happen with emergency and non-emergency notifications
- Find disposal information and set-out instructions for thousands of items in your community
- Waste less and recycle more with helpful tips and tricks
- Get directions, hours of operation, and contact information for local drop-off depots
- Report a lost or broken bin, missed collection, or illegal dumping to your municipality
Our dev team has been hard at work and in addition to minor bug fixes and performance improvements, here's a rundown of what we've been up to with this release:
-"Where'd my collections go at the end of the month?" was a common question we heard, but no longer will thanks to our awesome devs
-Extra! Extra! Read all about it! News messages and alerts will now archive to your newsfeed. We'll even make sure you don't miss anything with updated app badge notifications and in-app cues to help you track down that unread news
-Wait…where'd that go? For cities that had custom app functionalities, you'll now see those items in your sidebar menu e.g. "Pay my bill" or "Street Sweeping Alerts"
-Hola! Salaam! Ciao! Bonjour! We've made a bunch of improvements to language handling within the app
-If we don't support your city, we have an improved experience that still let you have a poke around and get generic recycling information through the "What Goes Where?" tool
-You'll now be able to submit problem report photos directly from your camera. No need to upload from your gallery!
-And finally, a whole bunch of improvements to the app's UI on iPhone X models
Ratings and Reviews
Location does not always work
When trying to report issues, the location should be picked up when I click on the button, but it does always work.
It does not show you the photo you have attached, and you cannot attach one from your photo library.
Fine on my old IPad 3 with 9.3
Glad to see its one othe apps that doesn't force me to buy a later iPad, also I'm color blind and cannot determine the days on there mailed out schedule.
In the words of a long time Plainfield resident
"Tear the roof off the sucka"
Useful for app reminders about trash and recycling day
This app is a great reference tool to use for your city’s waste services. Automatic updates for all city maintained content taylored specific for your zone/address.
- Municipal Media Inc
- 43.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Municipal Media Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.