My Webcam Broadcaster
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
My Webcam Broadcaster is designed for home or business monitoring.
It is ideal for pet watch, kid watch, property monitoring, business security & fun applications.
You can remotely view your webcam via the web - http://www.eyespyfx.co.uk/livelist.php
You can also view the camera on any iOS device. To view on your iOS device buy My Webcam from the iTunes App Store.
- Compatible with iSight and many USB cameras
- View via web, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Password protection and privacy controls
- Access via the "live list" or using your user account
- Broadcast multiple cameras from one account
- Archive snapshots at regular intervals to create a time lapse video
- See your camera(s) through a Firewall
- Share your cam with the world or keep it private for only you to see.
What's New in Version 2.4.2
- save settings bug fix
- show on live list option
Seems to work fine for me. I just downloaded it this morning, the setup took less than a minute, and I'm watching a live view of my new puppy in my kitchen while I'm at work right now. A lot of people are complaining that you have to pay for the iPhone app, but I don't see that as a reason to write a bad review. I'm happy to pay for that extra functionality if I want it, but right now I'm watching the stream in a browser, and it seems to work fine.
It requires a registration on EyeSpyFX’s site before you can try it.
The app might work fine, I honestly didn’t bother trying, since the first thing it does is require you to create an account. On top of that, the Terms that you have to agree to seem to have nothing to do with the app and are more like a license agreement for something else.
So i purchased this app but for some reason i can only install one camere and thats my lap top. Getting any help from these guys is hard as well i suggest you move on to a different app