WeddingDJ - Plan and play your wedding music
By Steamclock Software, Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WeddingDJ is the best way to run the music for your wedding on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Note: WeddingDJ cannot play DRM-protected tracks, tracks that are not on your device because of iTunes Match, or songs from the Apple Music subscription service.
Running your music on an iPod can be great, but not if the wrong song comes on or the music cuts out. That's why WeddingDJ helps you plan out all the music you need at your wedding, using the songs and playlists you have in iTunes. When the big day comes, you hand it off to your MC, who simply needs to slide "next" for each part of your wedding.
"Quite easy & fun to use" - DIYBride.com
"I wish this app had been available when I got married" - SugaredInk.blogspot.com
"Refuses to let 'fat fingers' or accidental taps on your display screen interrupt the music." - Tom Boné, professional DJ
"Love, love, LOVE the fact that it fades in and out of the songs before it switches" - App Store Reviews
"With this app, the reception music was flawless. Some of the moves on the dance floor however... not so flawless. A great app! Worth far beyond the price." - Mick White
- Helps you create a Music Plan using your songs and playlists
- Suggests parts of your wedding you need music for
- No awkward silences
- Fades gracefully for all pauses and stops
- Crossfades between songs and when you skip a track
- Prevents accidental skipping or pausing
- Takes requests and allows you to reorder upcoming songs
- Waits between each song or playlist if appropriate
- Supports skipping multiple songs at once
- Allows modifying your Music Plan on the fly
Warning: WeddingDJ can not play back DRM-protected songs.
What's New in Version 2.6.1
- Fix iPad crashes with playlist cues
- Clarify the alert message shown when a song is not downloaded
This app is great and easy to use. My only complaint is that you can't cue a song to not start at the beginning. Some brides like to have a song start at a certain spot. So if they could update and make it so you can start a song where ever and have it cued that would make this app perfect!!!
Used this for our wedding and it worked well. It was much cheaper than a dj and we could easily gather songs we wanted. It was hard to move songs around within the playlists, but other than that we liked it.
Doesn't Do What I Need
I was hoping I could use this app you cut and fade wedding ceremony when I need to. I.e. Cut bride processional at 2minuted and fade out...Instead you still have to play the entire song you just get a fade at the end- need ability to fade for first song in list
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 18, 2015
- Version: 2.6.1
- Size: 7.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Steamclock Software, Ltd.
- © Steamclock Software, Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.