2014 Webby Award Honoree in the mobile Health and Fitness category! As scene on Business Insider, Chicago Tribune, MedCity News, Star Tribune and Reuters.
Manage your family’s health and wellness files as easily as you manage your music.
My Wellness Journal is a mobile app that allows consumers to safely and securely store their own and their family member’s medical information on their iOS devices. Consolidate your family’s health information, including everything from medical history and medications to diagnostic and exam files and more, in a 100 percent portable application.
My Wellness Journal makes it easy to keep track and make informed health decisions.
- Enter health information in forms that make it simple to sort and see
- Save notes about your doctor visits
- Record your questions for the pediatrician
- Search past health care professionals by specialization
- Consolidate your family’s health data in one app
- Easy-to-use menus to record medial history, medications, vaccinations, family history, procedures and much more
- Integration with your calendar and contacts
- Utilizes your camera to snap and store information
My Wellness Journal – Health records then and now!
Added links to IBD Passport website, Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, and Crohn's and Colitis UK.
Ratings and Reviews
Alright but buggy
I am an RN and wanted to use this app to provide case management for my family and aging parents. While it's a potentially great app with all you need, many of the items are very buggy and do not work effectively. Notes do not scroll and when editing it will lock to only show the upper portion of the notes; importing contacts does not work at all (tried editing personal privacy settings but couldn't even find the app there to set it to have access); many of the selections like how many packs a day does the person smoke do not allow for input other than a single digit number; when it asks for ethnicity it goes to a screen that I believe is supposed to have a scroll down type selection but it's not available, and you can't write in anything so for all you others too bad; and overall the app crashes often.
This app has potential but you better be willing to wait for the updates (if they come) to have a reasonable app to use for an EHR. So I would pass for now.
Updated version is better
I use this app to store my personal information and that of my daughter. It works as described and I’m looking forward to integration with Apple’s health kit in the future.
Save your money. This app is useless. Any time I attempt to enter anything it crashes. To access any health data (I.e. a vaccine type/date) requires navigating through multiple menus and lists - there is no summary for a user. Terribly designed and continually crashes. Horrible waste of money.
- global internet management
- 10.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 Global Internet Management Corp.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.