By Wendy's International, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find the closest Wendy’s, use mobile pay and explore the menu to find out what makes Wendy’s deliciously different.
We’re working hard to make mobile ordering our next big thing. But guess what? If you live in Austin (TX), Phoenix (AZ), Portland (OR), New Orleans (LA), Shreveport (LA), Alexandria (LA), Baton Rouge (LA), or Columbus (OH), your wait is over!
• Never forget a gift card again. Just load it into the app and it’s there when you need it. You can even check your balance whenever.
• Check out nutrition facts for all of your Wendy’s favorites: made-to-order hamburgers, fresh-made salads, wraps, Frosty™ Treats and more.
• Load funds and pay for your meal (the future is here! Next up: flying cars.)
• Quickly answer one of life’s most important questions: where’s your nearest Wendy’s?
• Mobile Ordering coming soon to a Wendy’s near you.
• Support the Dave Thomas Foundation’s mission to find foster children forever homes: Donate via the app, up to $100*.
*DTFA donation only available in the United States
We always love hearing from you. Feel free to hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what’s on your mind.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.32.2
We're comin' at you with some fresh new changes!
-We're still working on a new ordering experience, so don't freak out if we've moved things around a bit.
-We've also squashed a few bugs and made general improvements.
Need help? Call or text us at (877) 949-3622.
I haven't even tried this app yet but it has to be better then McDonald's app.
I set the search criteria for only mobile pay and also mobile ordering separately and it couldn't find any locations near me in the entire San Diego area, the Wendy's near my told me they support mobile payment and ordering.
No coupons, no deals, just a store locator and a new way to pay. No matter how shiny and sleek the interface is, if an app doesn't do something for me, I'm not going to keep it on my phone. And nothing is precisely what this app does.