My Wonderful Days : Daily Journal/Diary
By haha Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* My Wonderful Days is a diary you can easily write on. Full of analog features, 2-in-1 iPhone+iPad universal app fully supporting iCloud, searching, photos and a lot more. Get it now on this surprising price and start your wonderful days.
* One day has one face :: When we look back at our days, memories about one certain day normally start with one feeling. Whether it was good or not. Then if it was, how much? My Wonderful Days was made to remember our days by simply swiping how you felt today and putting in how your day was.
Afterwards, focusing on main thoughts, we've crafted it to make it better and better to gain more satisfaction. Some are,
- Notices on time to write a simple note without any load, which makes a great habit.
- Passcode to protect your private words.
- Photos to put in a note, and some stickers.
- Special days can be starred. It can be seen separately on search page. Also sorting by happiness, mostly viewed and more can be done to take out memories easily.
- To make it feel like your own journal, sound has been added and the papers on notes you've seen many times gets old.
- You can see wonderful statistics of your own.
- Air Print your entries and keep your days on your hand.
- Supports both iPhone and iPad by universal app. Automatically syncs data through iCloud.
Many are using it everyday to keep the moments. Every moments, every days of your life are so valuable. Write about small things and big events. Keep your memories and keep on your wonderful life now with My Wonderful Days. :)
* For users before v2.0,
If iCloud is enabled, data might take some time to come back to your app. Please be patient! Your data is all safe and right in place. More your data and photos written before, more time it'll take. But everything will be magically come back! Thanks for your patience and keep on your wonderful days! :D
If you need support, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org We'll get to you right away.
What's New in Version 2.9
: Now add your videos to your journal. Shoot or simply pick one.
- 5 Photos at once
: Add more photos with ease
- New Gallery View
: Look through your photos and videos easily by swiping
- Set maximum numbers for Automatic Backup
: Now you can manage your storage more efficiently without losing auto backup.
& lots of other improvements
Share love and give us reviews! It's very important for us to get reviews after every update. Thanks for your support! :D
Nice journaling app for Lent
I'm using the app to journal my thoughts, experiences, and progress during Lent. It will provide a way to look back on how I end up where ever I end up.
I like that I can use the dark/unhappy to bright/happy face to mark my overall impression of the day, that will be nice when reviewing the past. I think it would be even better if it showed shades of grey between the white and black.
I've been using it on my iPad Mini, but will use the iPhone version as some point. In terms of writing, I try to use a wireless keyboard so that I type more naturally, allowing the writing to flow better.
I haven't come up with any downside. One useful feature would be to be able to enter a "template" that is used to setup up each entry once you being. For example, I am keeping a list of my various lenten practices and it would be useful to not have to copy/paste that from previous days.
Good just a little to be improved
This app is great to track everyday's life and emotions. Just one thing I think that should be improved: the flipping over pages function should be polished. Now it's not so smooth to flip over. U hv to be really careful to keep straight from left to right or the other way around that it can work. It would be great if it only needs a slight click or flipping over to more directions can work! And the design can be more smooth with less taps, eg tapping on today's dairy leads to the editing function rather than achieving that through the editing "pencil" button. Hopefully the above would be considered. This is my first time to buy an app in App Store and the first time to write a review for app!
This is a perfect app for journaling I highly recommend it. I love how you can attach photos to the entries! The only thing I would recommend is if you could have a space at the beginning of the entry for the day where you could just put the major highlights for the day so when looking back at previous entries you could just scan through the highlights, find the entry your looking for and then scroll down to read more in detail about the event. Just a thought. Good job developing this app.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Feb 10, 2014
- Version: 2.9
- Size: 27.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: haha Interactive
- © haha interactive, co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.