My Wonderful Days : Daily Journal/Diary
By haha Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* My Wonderful Days is a diary you can easily write on. Full of analog features, 2-in-1 iPhone+iPad universal app fully supporting iCloud, searching, photos and a lot more. Get it now on this surprising price and start your wonderful days.
* One day has one face :: When we look back at our days, memories about one certain day normally start with one feeling. Whether it was good or not. Then if it was, how much? My Wonderful Days was made to remember our days by simply swiping how you felt today and putting in how your day was.
Afterwards, focusing on main thoughts, we've crafted it to make it better and better to gain more satisfaction. Some are,
- Notices on time to write a simple note without any load, which makes a great habit.
- Passcode to protect your private words.
- Photos to put in a note, and some stickers.
- Special days can be starred. It can be seen separately on search page. Also sorting by happiness, mostly viewed and more can be done to take out memories easily.
- To make it feel like your own journal, sound has been added and the papers on notes you've seen many times gets old.
- You can see wonderful statistics of your own.
- Air Print your entries and keep your days on your hand.
- Supports both iPhone and iPad by universal app. Automatically syncs data through iCloud.
Many are using it everyday to keep the moments. Every moments, every days of your life are so valuable. Write about small things and big events. Keep your memories and keep on your wonderful life now with My Wonderful Days. :)
* For users before v2.0,
If iCloud is enabled, data might take some time to come back to your app. Please be patient! Your data is all safe and right in place. More your data and photos written before, more time it'll take. But everything will be magically come back! Thanks for your patience and keep on your wonderful days! :D
If you need support, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org We'll get to you right away.
What's New in Version 3.2.2
- Stability & Performance improvements
- Better iCloud Sync
- Dropbox Sync
- Other improvements
Share love and give us reviews! It's very important for us to get reviews after every update. Thanks for your support! :D
Fast, pretty, and almost perfect interface.
Fast, good looking journal app, great tool for reflecting on daily events. Helps me deal with and remember my actions and to figure out what I could've done better or differently to make things go more smoothly or to make my life more positive for my future self and the people I care about going forward.
I mostly use the app strickley for entering text, not using the photos or the smily-iconography so much. Please change is the way the cursor always moves either directly to the end of the entry or just some random spot in the middle of entry when I am in the process of editing or inserting some left out thought or salient detail for the, and I accidentally rotate the display. This is a big issue for me because I generally write my journal just prior to nodding off to sleep.
Conversely, I really love the ability to use the dictation feature on the iPhone 4S and above. That's just terrific!
Great, but a few things that could be improved
This is a great app! I love being able to access and eventually even upload my digital diary. Adding photos and emotional data as well as comparing your mood day to day is great as well, although there are two suggestions that would make this app perfect. I use the diary throughout the day, making separate diary entries and manually labeling the times that I input them. A setting to automatically insert the current time when you choose to continue and entry for the day would be great. Additionally, when you close out of the app and reopen, it defaults to a new diary entry rather than the one already started for that day; I would much rather default to the already-started entry for convenience's sake. Other than those two points the diary is a great app for tracking your moods, experiences, and thoughts through text, pictures, and graphical data!
Helps me a lot!
This app is very cool and helps me a lot with organizing my thoughts. I've been using it for about a month. I love that it's on my phone so I can pretty much can type anywhere I am, unlike having an actual paper journal and I don't write as fast as my thoughts flow, but I do type almost as fast as they flow. Haha. Anyways, I love that I can add pictures and little "emojis" about the day. Before using this app I thought I was having a lot of bad days, but when I look back and see all the smiling face days it puts somethings in to perspective. Like I said, very helpful to organize my thoughts, especially at the end of the day before sleep!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 13, 2015
- Version: 3.2.2
- Size: 39.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: haha Interactive
- © haha interactive, co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.