My Wonderful Days : Daily Journal/Diary
By haha Interactive
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
- One of the best iPhone/iPad diary app is now on Mac App Store!
- Full screen mode & retina display support!
- My Wonderful Days is a diary you can easily write on. Full of analog features, fully supporting iCloud(2-in-1 iPhone+iPad universal app sold seperately on App Store), searching, photos and a lot more. Get it now on this surprising price and start your wonderful days.
- One day has one face :: When we look back at our days, memories about one certain day normally start with one feeling. Whether it was good or not. Then if it was, how much? My Wonderful Days was made to remember our days by simply swiping how you felt today and putting in how your day was.
Afterwards, focusing on main thoughts, we've crafted it to make it better and better to gain more satisfaction. Some are,
- Notices on time to write a simple note without any load, which makes a great habit.
- Passcode to protect your private words.
- Photos to put in a note, and some stickers.
- Special days can be starred. It can be seen seperately on search page. Also sorting by happiness, mostly viewed and more can be done to take out memories easily.
- To make it feel like your own journal, sound has been added and the papers on notes you've seen many times gets old.
- You can see wonderful statistics of your own.
- Air Print your entries and keep your days on your hand.
- iPhone and iPad universal app is available on App Store. Automatically syncronizes data through iCloud.
Many are using it everyday to keep the moments. Every moments, every days of your life are so valuable. Write about small things and big events. Keep your memories and keep on your wonderful life now with My Wonderful Days. :)
If you need support, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org We'll get to you right away.
What's New in Version 1.5.7
- Stability & Performance improvements
- Better iCloud Sync
- Dropbox Sync
- Other improvements
Share love and give us reviews! It's very important for us to get reviews after every update. Thanks for your support! :D
Exactly What I Needed
My Wonderful Days is exactly what I need. I love to jot down ideas, thoughts and track how my plans for life are coming along. I kept a hand-written journal for years, but now I only use my hand-written journal for special things. My Wonderful Days allows me to attach photos to my daily entries and that is a big deal, to me. The app, overall, is simple and easy to use. It is not glutted with features I would never need yet has more than just a way to record text. I use this on my MacBook for my start-of-the-day and end-of-the-day entries. I use it on my iPhone for entries when I am out and about. This allows me to record my thoughts and ideas whenever I need.
The search feature is powerful, so I can locate entries quickly.
There is one annoying aspect of the application I wish they would fix. If you attach one or more photos to an entry, the application keeps scrolling you up to the top because it is flipping through the images for you. It should not jump the entry to the top just because the images are flipping. This makes it difficult to read an entry.
Simple but with everything I needed
I was looking for a journalling program where I could just write about my day and track my mood. Sounds simple enough. I tried a few programs but most were overly complex with way more features than I would ever need and some where just plain old notepads. This program had I everything I was looking for, is simple to use and let’s me focus on the main purpose of buying the program- journaling. I really like the fact that it gives you a graph of your mood indicators for each day. The only complaint for a realistic review is that in the graph days that you do not journal show as even instead of staying at the previous level, so if you were in a good mood day 1 and forgot to journal on day 2 you would drop to average instead of staying good. But even so, I love the program.
Everyone should have this
This is without a doubt one of the best apps I’ve ever bought. I have it on my MacBook Pro, My Mac Pro and my iPhone. It syncs immediately through iCloud. The only ways I can think to make it better is if you could replace the happy and mad icons with the other ones that are available (I would want to replace the mad face with the sad face) and it records the time of the entry but it’s really small at the bottom. I just noticed it today and I’ve been typing the time in the top the whole time.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 07, 2015
- Version: 1.5.7
- Size: 30.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: haha Interactive
- © haha interactive
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor