Everything Clemson. Everywhere.
my.Clemson is the University’s official mobile app. It provides essential university information and services to members of the Clemson community.
- Interact with your Canvas courses. Open course documents in supported apps, such as Box or Google Drive.
- Check if computer labs are available in real-time.
- View your current PawPrints account balance.
- Find a wide variety of useful academic resources and links, including exam schedules and orientation info.
Map and Transit
- Subscribe to channels from Parking and Transportation Services that you care about, to instantly receive important notifications.
- View all Clemson area bus routes on the map. Find information on bus stops, including routes serviced, arrival times, and schedule.
- Track bus locations in real-time for all CAT buses, the Research Park, Green, and Employee shuttle routes.
- View capacity of University parking lots.
- View real-time availability of metered permit spaces.
- Find hours, permit types, and methods of payment for each lot.
- Show your current location on the campus map.
- Search for campus buildings, downtown restaurants, and other local landmarks. Get directions and photos to send you on the right path.
- Get a safe ride home at night from Tiger Transit or call Gotcha Ride.
- Locate all BikeShare Stations on campus and see bike availability.
- Search for University students, faculty, and staff.
- Add people to your contacts, send them an email, or call them immediately from the app.
- Read articles from a list of frequently-updated Clemson news sources.
- View events from calendar.clemson.edu. Categories include the Academic Calendar and Holidays and Observations.
- Add any event to your phone's calendar.
- Access CU Safe Alerts for real time emergency information.
- Use Rave Guardian to keep you safe on campus.
- Access the Be Safe App for helpful health and safety information.
- Call CUPD (non-emergencies), Redfern Health Services, the Student Health Services after-hours nurse line, or 911 (emergencies).
- Go to the official website of Clemson Athletics to keep up with the News, Schedules, and Scores for all sports.
- View availability and usage of areas in the Swann Fitness Center.
- View Swann Fitness Center classes and add them to your calendar.
- Stream WSBF in high quality. View live artist, track, and show information.
- Find up-to-date menus for campus dining halls.
- Interact with Clemson social media accounts directly in your favorite apps.
- Access links to webcams, Redfern, CLEMSONLiVE, Sustainability, TigerOne, and Traditions.
- View news, schedules, and results for Clemson Athletics.
- Manage your addresses, preferred name, phone numbers, TigerOne photo visibility, emergency contacts, and security questions.
- Adjust Directory privacy settings.
- Submit an Employee Travel Reimbursement and View existing requests.
- View Employee Travel Policy information including forms for international travel.
- Navigate to PeopleSoft to view your paychecks and W-2 forms.
- Navigate to Kronos to request leave.
- View Benefits and Insurance information.
- Athletics is back!
- We squashed some pesky bugs
- We've improved performance
Ratings and Reviews
Loading ... Forever.
The app itself is fine, if you can get it to quit buffering and open. The amount of time it takes for this thing to load is absolutely unreal. After waiting for two minutes, you'll give and just use Safari or another search engine. However, once the app is up and running, it's actually quite convenient and a godsend when you haven't a clue where anything is because of the campus maps feature which shows sidewalks and paths too. Also, when it has a good day, it's great when your professor asks you questions about your schedule and it helps make your life a little easier. It may take forever to load but it's good to have when it works.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you find the features in the app useful in your day-to-day life. Slow loading times on my.Clemson are usually caused by lack of a strong wireless internet connection. We recommend access to a strong WiFi network or cellular data connection in order to fully utilize all of the app’s functionality. While we are currently working on reducing my.Clemson’s reliance on WiFi/cellular, the current requirement is for users to have complete access to the internet for the app to work. If you face connectivity issues while on campus, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will work diligently to support you. If you continue to face loading issues on my.Clemson, let us know at https://mobile.sites.clemson.edu/feedback.html and we will do what we to resolve the issue. Thank you again for the time and effort you put in to giving us feedback.
The new app looks really nice! But what happened to the blackboard feature? That was, to me, the best and most useful part of the original app! This new one would be terrific if it had blackboard. It's pretty inconvenient to go back to getting into blackboard through an internet window like before, when I had become spoiled by easy access in the original app. But really, good job with this app! So many new features that I think will also be very useful!
Developer Response ,
We are glad that you enjoy the new look of our app! Blackboard has since been removed from my.Clemson because the University how now moved to Canvas. Fortunately, we have integrated Canvas directly into my.Clemson so users can check grades, view assignments and due dates, look at the class roster, and see announcements from professors. Thank you again for your feedback! If you have specific recommendations or come across issues, please reach out at https://mobile.sites.clemson.edu/feedback.html.
This app is really helpful! I was able to find where all my classes were, plus you can check your grades on it. You can also find bus routes and parking availability which is really helpful. There's a lot of other cool things it does but those are a couple of my favorite
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. The Clemson Mobile team works hard to delight our users to functionality that makes life as a student easier. Integration with Canvas, live updating of bus routes, and locations of all the campus buildings are just some of the features the team has implemented. Many of the features have come from requests and feedback received from students. If you ever have additional feedback, please let us know at https://mobile.sites.clemson.edu/feedback.html!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.