MY3 - Support Network
By California Mental Health Services Authority
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stay connected to your network when you are in a time of crisis with MY3. With MY3, you define your network, and your plan to stay safe. With MY3 you can be prepared to help yourself and reach out to others when you are feeling suicidal.
Remember, there is hope and a life to look forward to even in your darkest moments – this app can help you get through the difficult moments.
Who are your 3? Is it your sister, your therapist, or your neighbor down the street? Download this app to ensure that your 3 are there to help you when you need them most.
• Create your support system: Simply add the contact information for those who know and care about you and want to help in your time of crisis.
• Build your safety plan toolbox: List some coping strategies, people or places that can provide some distractions or comfort.
• Store your information confidentially: We respect your privacy. Therefore, all your sensitive information is automatically stored confidentially.
• Get support at times of greatest risk: When you’re in crisis and think no hope is in sight, support is right at your fingertips any time of the day.
• Access the National Suicide Hotline 24/7: A crisis prevention specialist is available to help 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
MY3 was developed in partnership between the California Mental Health Services Authority and the Link2Health Solutions. Its development was funded by the voter approved Mental Health Services Act (Prop. 63).
What's New in Version 2.0.0
Stability and copy updates
In my case, it does not crash at all. I did however saw it crash consistently on one of my friend's phone. I couldn't figure out why it would crash on my friend's phone but not on mine at all.
I do like its simplicity and the ability to email. If it wasn't for my friend's phone crashing, I would have given it 5 star, thus 3 star given it works fine on mine.
Update Dec 2015. I upgraded to iPhone 6s and it seem to work fine so far. Oh it has a list of very good resources for different population.
Well - it's crashes...
I've wanted to develop an app like this and when I found this one I was like SICK. But you're problem is it crashes A LOT. I can even open it... I'll keep it downloaded because it's a great concept - you guys just need to get on it and fix the crash issue.... Otherwise the app it totally useless if you can't open it without it crashing every second.
Any resource to help people is a blessing. This is an amazing thing and I wish more people knew about it.