Stay connected to your network when you are in a time of crisis with MY3. With MY3, you define your network, and your plan to stay safe. With MY3 you can be prepared to help yourself and reach out to others when you are feeling suicidal.
Remember, there is hope and a life to look forward to even in your darkest moments – this app can help you get through the difficult moments.
Who are your 3? Is it your sister, your therapist, or your neighbor down the street? Download this app to ensure that your 3 are there to help you when you need them most.
• Create your support system: Simply add the contact information for those who know and care about you and want to help in your time of crisis.
• Build your safety plan toolbox: List some coping strategies, people or places that can provide some distractions or comfort.
• Store your information confidentially: We respect your privacy. Therefore, all your sensitive information is automatically stored confidentially.
• Get support at times of greatest risk: When you’re in crisis and think no hope is in sight, support is right at your fingertips any time of the day.
• Access the National Suicide Hotline 24/7: A crisis prevention specialist is available to help 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
MY3 was developed in partnership between the California Mental Health Services Authority and the Link2Health Solutions. Its development was funded by the voter approved Mental Health Services Act (Prop. 63).
Ratings and Reviews
Promising, needs bug fixes 😊
The format of this looks awesome, and I think this will be amazing once it’s updated, but it kept crashing on me when I tried adding contacts.
love that this resource exists..have some feedback though
as a therapist, this is very beneficial to clients, but has also come in handy with some friends. i did have a recommendation for the resources section.
under warning signs, the link connected to the website leads to a broken link that couldn’t be found. if that could be updated, that would be great.
Freezes when adding contacts
Love this idea, but what good is it if it freezes every time I try to search for a contact to add? Would love this to be fixed as I’d love to have this be a resource to clients
- MENTAL HEALTH ASSOCIATION OF NEW YORK CITY INC
- 5.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 CalMHSA
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.