By Arkansas Children's Hospital
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MyACH is a free application and another way to keep Arkansas Children's Hospital at your fingertips! Download MyACH for maps to Arkansas Children's Hospital in Little Rock, Jonesboro and Lowell, Arkansas. Plus, scan QR codes on select monitors in the hospital for turn-by-turn directions to several facilities and clinics. Profiles for your family; insurance, medication, provider information; ACH Kid Card and more can be stored in the PIN Code protected area of the application, My Info. Need to look up a symptom or condition? No problem! Just click Health Library to access related articles. At Arkansas Children's Hospital, MyACH is another way that Healing is in our Nature®.
• Maps – Get maps to Arkansas Children's Hospital, West Little Rock Clinic, Lowell Clinic and Jonesboro Clinic. On the ACH campus, scan QR codes on select monitors in the hospital for turn-by-turn directions to several facilities and clinics.
• My Info – Use this PIN code-protected area to store information for your family including:
o Emergency Contacts
o Medical History
o Medical Providers
o ACH Kid Card
• Find a Doctor – Get a list of physicians at ACH.
• Health Library – Discover health articles and information provided by KramesStaywell.
• Contact ACH – Get important phone numbers for Arkansas Children's Hospital.
• About ACH – Access the Archildrens.org mobile site and give us your feedback by taking a survey!
• Patient Portal - Login to Patient Portal to view upcoming appointments and results of selected procedures and lab tests.
• Connect – Follow Arkansas Children's Hospital on popular social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest!
• Give – Donate to ACH and learn other ways to help.
What's New in Version 2.2
My info fixes