myAllergyPal® is the perfect sidekick for patients on the United Allergy Services immunotherapy protocol. myAllergyPal® features a digital dosage log, four-day pollen forecast, allergy test results, allergen library, dose reminders, and more.
Added new Vial Expiration Date in Treatment Information and Profile refresh button
Ratings and Reviews
When it works, it's great to track the details and dates. But three issues make it hard to work with:
- Even with all the notification options set in place, when a dose is due, I only get a single banner reminder, not a badge notification as promised.
- the superfluous extras, like making me a "needle ninja," simply add more opportunity for bugs to mess up the programming. It's a medical tracking app; the extras are useless, silly padding.
- it is designed for iPhone, but worked with my iPad for about 9 months, until it didn't: keeps crashing the moment it's opened now; probably related to the superfluous features. It does ask to send crash data to developers, but as someone else pointed out, with no website support, there is no real feedback, so who knows if anyone is listening. Plus it crashes so fast, who knows if it got sent? I told my clinic about the app's flaws, they are not technical and just said, "gosh I'm sorry, here's a paper log."
Good app but needs a FAQ section
I like this app because it keeps track of my doses and logs my Injections. The calendar feature is also very nice and so is having all the test results. The only downside is that the reminders do not show or push to any of my notification areas. Even though I have them selected in my notification choices on my phone. Also there is no place to contact developer about this app. I’m hoping someone will look at this review and give me some feedback.
Descent app so far...
Worked great the first month. I was on my 2nd vial, 3rd shot and got an error message that I could not log the dose....and the local pollen levels stopped working. Took a few days for them to correct. Would be nice to have a “contact us” in the app to report issues and provide feedback. Would also be nice if the developer would send out a communication to the users when there is an issue...
- United Biologics, LLC
- 17.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © United Biologics, LLC 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.