Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The myameriflex App puts the convenience and functionality of the AmeriFlex Convenience Portal at your fingertips – 24/7! With the myameriflex App, users can immediately gain mobile access to their flexible benefit accounts. To set up mobile account access, simply download the free application (available through iTunes), and follow the instructions to register your account(s). Once logged in, you will be able to access the following information and functionalities:
- Flexible Spending Account Balances
- Recent Transactions and Details
- Submit claims for reimbursement
- View all email and text alert options
- Contact AmeriFlex directly through Mobile App
- Total security and protection of your account data
What's New in Version 5.0
- Redesigned user experience to simplify account self service
- Simplified login using TouchID
- HSA account holders can now process bill pays from their HSA accounts as well!
- Various usability improvements
It's good and bad
Quick and convenient for some thing and falls short in others. Still need to use the website for some issues. The lists of outstanding items doesn't give sufficient detail to know what evidence you need (or even what service was provided). The scanning is nice but it is out of sync with your card purchases. Would be nice if it was real-time so you could snap an image of a receipt and attach it to the claim right when you make a purchase or if you could store images receipts to attach to claims when they later appear.
App needs some improvements
Very difficult to respond to messages. It requires a specific page be included in any response. Which requires the document notice be printed and then captured as a photo plus you've requested documentation be scanned and uploaded. You need to be able to REPLY the the message and attach the requested information .
Works well almost every time
Just a couple times when I couldn't upload a picture of my receipts, but soooo much better than paper claims. Really quick turnaround time.