MyApple Magazine is a monthly publication for Apple fans and anyone interested in new technologies. It’s created by a team of popular journalists and bloggers from Poland and the USA.
Each issue features hardware and software reviews, news, and highlights of the latest in tech, as well as tutorials and editorials sure to keep readers up to date on all aspects of Apple technologies and the mobile lifestyle.
- Quick Action allows you to access the current magazine issue right from your home screen
- Peek and Pop in magazine view allows you to preview any external links on 3D Touch enabled devices
- System font is used on iOS 9/10 devices
- New, working mechanism for saving the reading position
- Fixed the navigation inside the issue on iOS 10 devices
- Fixes related to speeding up app opening time
- Reader engine optimization
- Added the ability to share to social networks from the reader
- Fixed a bug that prevented the app from starting on slow internet connection
- Other small bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good Mobile Photography App Reviews
The three issues available are a pinch dated at this point, but the app works well. The third issue has some nice app recommendations for tweaking your photos. Note that you can download the three issues as .pdf files from the developer's site. Since iBooks syncs .pdf files as of iOS 9.3, this lessens the need for the app on an iPad. As for iPhone, they customized the format for the smaller screen; the app is better here. It is a little choppy, but I was quickly flipping through on an iPhone 5C and an iPad mini 2.
- Tomasz Wyka
- 3.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Michał Gapiński @ Idee Sp. z o.o.
- In-App Purchases
- MyApple Magazine free subscription Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.