By AT&T Services, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
There’s a faster way with our cleaner and more modern look. Get more done with the myAT&T app. myAT&T lets you manage your AT&T Wireless, U-verse®, home phone and Internet accounts with your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Easy access to common actions directly from the app icon on 3D Touch enabled iOS devices.
Billing and Payments:
• View and pay your bill
• View activity since last wireless bill including bill and payment history
• Manage bill ready notifications
• Enroll in and manage paperless billing
• Set up and manage AutoPay
• Manage stored payment profiles
Manage your plan and services:
• View wireless voice, text, and data usage (including rollover data)
• Mobile Share customers can view, compare and change their wireless plan
• Add or remove wireless account services
• Review wireless rate plan details
• Access U-verse service details and plan information
• Manage U-verse voice features like caller ID on TV and Locate me
• Trouble logging in? Recover your User ID and reset your password
• View U-verse voice and television usage
• Reset your wireless voicemail password
• Set customized usage alerts for wireless accounts
• Manage U-verse technician appointments
• Move U-verse service
• Get help for your AT&T services
• Find AT&T store locations and schedule appointments
• Shop in the app, and then stop by your local AT&T store to pick up your products
myAT&T requires an active AT&T account that is registered for online account management.
myAT&T does not support Premier business accounts or GoPhone/Prepaid accounts.
What's New in Version 5.6
We added some new features that you’ve been requesting for a long time.
• Data usage widget to track your usage without opening the app
• Better navigation, with a smarter search feature and easier-to-use menus
Usage bar graph
Update: Good job putting the bar graph back showing days left! Back to 4 stars you go. A widget (or watch complication) with that info would put you over the top.
Update 2: You added widget! You are at 5 stars.
I hate it when a company updates their app with a new look for no good reason. Please put back the double bar graph from the previous version. It showed very well the usage so far alongside the number of days bargraph. It was a very intuitive way to see if you are over or under your usage so far.
I realize you added the number of days left in this latest version, but previous way was more intuitive. This was the first thing I would look at when opening the app.
I'll help you guys out. Add a vertical line on top of your existing bar graph that represents the % days elapsed in billing cycle.
I include access to this account with another account on an iPhone app.
When going to that app today, for some reason, this account was taken off the app and it’s so far not possible to include it as was before.
Also, I’m wanting to check details on my domestic long distance plan on this account, and your system won’t provide that information on line.
I’m trying to avoid the displeasure of having to call to your service department to make that inquiry as the interactive tree that a caller must navigate is not pleasant.
Your company is not easy to do business with.
Installments plan and unlimited data.
Still waiting for a better way to keep track of my phones installments plans on the apps.
I miss the unlimited data that I had with the grandfather plan. It was for less money.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 11, 2017
- Version: 5.6
- Size: 102 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: AT&T Services, Inc.
- © 2015 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the Globe logo and other marks are trademarks and service marks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.