By AT&T Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
There’s a faster way. Get more done with the myAT&T app.
myAT&T lets you manage your AT&T Wireless, U-verse®, home phone and Internet accounts with your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Billing and Payments:
• View and pay your bill
• View activity since last wireless bill including bill and payment history
• Manage bill ready notifications
• Enroll and manage paperless billing
• Set up and manage AutoPay
• Manage stored payment profiles
Manage your plan and services:
• View wireless voice, text, and data usage (including rollover data)
• Mobile Share customers can view, compare and change their wireless plan
• Add or remove wireless account services
• Review wireless rate plan details
• Access U-verse service details and plan information
• Manage U-verse voice features like caller ID on TV and Locate me
• Trouble logging in? Recover your User ID and reset your password
• View U-verse voice and television usage
• Reset your wireless voicemail password
• Set customized usage alerts for wireless accounts
• Manage U-verse technician appointments
• Move U-verse service
• Get help for your AT&T services
• Find AT&T store locations and schedule appointments
• Shop in the app, and then stop by your local AT&T store to pick up your products
myAT&T requires an active AT&T account that is registered for online account management. myAT&T does not support Premier business accounts.
AT&T Services, Inc. Web Site myAT&T Support Application License Agreement
What's New in Version 4.9.1
Here are the new features available in version 4.9.1:
• Bug fixes
Thanks again for your feedback on myAT&T. Experiencing an issue with the myAT&T app? We have you covered, check out att.com/apphelp
U load adverts but not my usage?!
Unsurprisingly adverts are dancing around my screen but it's all super slow when I tap things I need, but my internet is fast all other apps (and the adverts are working so I know internet isn't an issue!). Like when I view 'used data', I don't see the usual breakdown of who used how much data in our group, so I tap 'other usage data(full site)' assuming the breakdown is in a new place (why?!!) and the tap registers (the link pulsates), but nothing happens, ever. So I try from the main login page, I tap usage, but it just hangs while loading...tried many recycles of program, LTE, 4G & wifi, no joy. Another example of greedy leeching companies who don't care about their customers' needs, only their own, as you see when the marketing works fine but not critical clients' info. Quick data-usage tracking WAS the whole point of this app for me. Hello safari, I can just save my password and use the full site and ditch this thieving, useless attempt at an app, I hope T-Mobile ruins you! And thanks for constantly horrible mobile reception on one of the biggest cities on earth, it's ok I'll be switching soon to a real company who's winning the war.
Avoid this turkey
Downloaded this app and immediately lost ability to open email. Two+ hours on the chat room with five different technicians (each spent about 15 minutes collecting all of the documentation then left for a minute during which they disconnected.) After 5-10 minutes another tech came online with the same 15 minute inquisition only to be disconnected. This happened four times. Finally the message said our people are all busy helping others blah blah, they will get to you soon. After 20 minutes the message changed to "sorry we do not have anybody to take your call". I eventually got to a live human being and after a half hour we managed to dump the ameritech email account from my computer and load it again. Unbelievable to me that a telephone? company disconnects its customers like this.
It's good, it does exactly what I want it to do, but I think the app needs a fresh redesign and new app logo. It looks outdated, and a little slow too. It should be less web-based and more native, I think that'll make it more user-friendly and faster. Touch-ID would also be a great convenient feature and a data widget. I have Verizon wireless too, and their app is a little better. I know AT&T can do a lot better than that.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 08, 2016
- Version: 4.9.1
- Size: 20.5 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: AT&T Services, Inc.
- © 2015 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the Globe logo and other marks are trademarks and service marks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.