By AT&T Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Seconds count. Get more done with the myAT&T app.
myAT&T lets you manage your AT&T Wireless, U-verse®, home phone and Internet accounts with your iPhone or iPod Touch.
Billing and Payments:
• View and pay your bill
• View activity since last wireless bill including bill and payment history
• Manage bill ready notifications
• Enroll and manage paperless billing
• Set up and manage AutoPay
• Manage stored payment profiles
Manage your plan and services:
• View wireless voice, text, and web usage
• Mobile Share customers can view, compare and change their wireless plan
• Add or remove wireless account services
• Review wireless rate plan details
• Access U-verse service details and plan information
• Manage U-verse voice features like caller ID on TV and Locate me
• Trouble logging in? Recover your User ID and reset your password
• View U-verse voice and television usage
• Reset your wireless voicemail password
• Account and usage alerts for wireless accounts
• Find AT&T store locations and schedule appointments
• Chat with a live agent to help with wireless services
• Find AT&T store locations and schedule appointments
• Shop in the app, and then stop by your local AT&T store to pick up your products
myAT&T requires an active AT&T account that is registered for online account management. myAT&T does not support Premier business accounts.
AT&T Services, Inc. Web Site myAT&T Support Application License Agreement
What's New in Version 4.4
Thanks again for your feedback on myAT&T. Here are the new features available in version 4.4:
• View your Rollover Data balance
Plus the previously released features:
• Use myAT&T to get support for your mobile device
• Easy to view month over month bill and usage comparison
• Save copies of your PDF bills to iBooks
• Higher resolution graphics to support the larger, higher resolution screens of the iPhone 6/6 Plus
Great app & support, poor communications
My frustration with this app led me to call AT&T Customer Support (611 on any AT&T phone), where I was routed to “advanced support.” The support was excellent: the rep created a case, texted the case number to me, and I received a follow-up phone call with a solution.
What I discovered: AT&T has been migrating user accounts to a new “AT&T Access ID” to improve security and the new ID can’t be a phone number. Version 4.4 of the myAT&T app expects to use an “AT&T Access ID” instead of a phone number, so I had to set up a new account identifier. Once I did that using the "Register today!” link in the myAT&T section of AT&T’s web site, I was able to again use the iPhone app.
The irony here is that this problem would not have occurred had AT&T simply communicated that the new 4.4 update and back-end security changes required the creation of a new “AT&T Access ID” — yes, a communications company simply failed to communicate. Eventually, however, AT&T’s support helped resolve the “failure to communicate” problem and I am now back to using the app.
App no longer works for business account
So I have had and used the AT&T app for years without a problem. Only since this last update have I had issues. I have a business account and now I can no longer use the app. When I called customer service to see if that was indeed the issue, I was told no I need to make an access ID to like "all my accounts". I only have a wireless account. They ended up merging my business wireless account with my husbands u verse account (personal account). I argued to no avail and now I have the option of using my husbands credit card (web only no app) or my business account when paying the wireless account (big no no for my business), and he has the option of using my business checking. They didn't understand why this wasn't supposed to be this way and now I just set up automatic payments so as to avoid needing to use the app. Very disappointed in the app as well as the changes recently. Please update app to accept business accounts again.
I am with everyone else... My app has stopped working. Keeps telling me to upgrade like I have seen everyone else say, but no option to upgrade beyond that. I was already over the app because my last bill was extremely high because the app does not update data information in a timely manner. They say it takes three hours. Well by that time I could be way over my data and not even know it. But the thing about this time was my app specifically showed me that I was under my data usage on the last day of my bill cycle. However, when I called AT&T they said I had gone over my data four times over!! Never got any notifications that I was approaching my data limit besides a 75% notification the day before my bill cycle was over, which the representative told me that by the time I received that email I had already gone over my data. Ssssooooo what's the point of the notifications if it's not going to help you to not go over?!?! Fix it AT&T!!!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 13, 2015
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 18.5 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: AT&T Services, Inc.
- © 2015 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the Globe logo and other marks are trademarks and service marks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.