By AT&T Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
There’s a faster way. Get more done with the myAT&T app.
myAT&T lets you manage your AT&T Wireless, U-verse®, home phone and Internet accounts with your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Billing and Payments:
• View and pay your bill
• View activity since last wireless bill including bill and payment history
• Manage bill ready notifications
• Enroll and manage paperless billing
• Set up and manage AutoPay
• Manage stored payment profiles
Manage your plan and services:
• View wireless voice, text, and data usage (including rollover data)
• Mobile Share customers can view, compare and change their wireless plan
• Add or remove wireless account services
• Review wireless rate plan details
• Access U-verse service details and plan information
• Manage U-verse voice features like caller ID on TV and Locate me
• Trouble logging in? Recover your User ID and reset your password
• View U-verse voice and television usage
• Reset your wireless voicemail password
• Set customized usage alerts for wireless accounts
• Manage U-verse technician appointments
• Move U-verse service
• Get help for your AT&T services
• Find AT&T store locations and schedule appointments
• Shop in the app, and then stop by your local AT&T store to pick up your products
What's New in Version 5.1.1
We all like it when things work well. We had some links that weren’t working the way you wanted, so we’ve taken care of that with this release. Tap away!
myAT&T requires an active AT&T account that is registered for online account management. myAT&T does not support Premier business accounts.
AT&T Services, Inc. Web Site myAT&T Support Application License Agreement
Thanks again for your feedback on myAT&T. Experiencing an issue with the myAT&T app? We have you covered, check out att.com/apphelp
Thanks for such a great management tool
Love this app. Makes managing my account so much easier than even the website and even that is very useful. This app is far and away much better than my former carrier's app. That unnamed company (they're red) has a very crummy app that wouldn't even break down my usage and looked like a first year graphic design student and a first year web dev wrote it. This app finally lets me easily manage everything AND lets me pay my bill. For some reason the other company wouldn't let me do that. I had to go into their stores. The only improvement I'd make at this point is allow access/integration for two things as payment options: 1) Access to 1Password so stored card info can be transferred at request from the user. 2) Build ApplePay into the payment section to allow use of TouchID like the Starbucks app does.
A company as big as AT&T should be more customer oriented and should have someone capable of making the necessary changes to keep the vast "majority" of their customer's satisfied. Prime example, this "APP" or "web-link". First of all, make a REAL APP!! What are you doing with this BS! This is NOT T-M****e! You know how I know that? THEY have an APP! Lol! As everyone else has said, if you use their site to pay your bills, you won't be happier anywhere else! But... if you need to navigate to OTHER places, grab a cigarette because you're going to need one. I JUST STARTED SMOKING TODAY! GREAT!!!😳 AT&T!!!! R.E.A.D. And L.I.S.T.E.N. to YOUR CLIENTS, before they become someone else's!! 🙄 I wasn't going to write a review, but after reading all the others🤔, I figured I would chime in! Just.... LISTEN!!!👂🏽 It's easy, your clients will run your business for you, just allow them to! You could put all the other companies under if you listened to the people!👂🏽 👌🏽
Terrible... An embarrassment
Possibly one of the slowest, "laggiest,"crash prone and over-complicated service apps I've ever used. And from a MAJOR company, with whom I've been a customer for almost 20yrs!
It takes forever to load and switch screens, and often loads with errors. Crashes far more often that anyone would deem reasonable from a major corporation. And the menu system makes me cringe and/or rip my hair out with how over complicated it is. Layers over layers that take you foreword to go backward. And what exactly is the At&t logo "back button" for exactly?!? It goes back, sometimes... others is logs you out... good lord people. FIRE your app developer/team, or stop giving them pot brownies for lunch!!
And aesthetically, from a designer viewpoint, it is just not at all pleasing to the eye. Barely represents your branding and it basically bleak and devoid of life or color... but that is minor compared to the phone slamming aggravation caused by the bugs and idiotic menus/navigation.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 30, 2016
- Version: 5.1.1
- Size: 43.4 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: AT&T Services, Inc.
- © 2015 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the Globe logo and other marks are trademarks and service marks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.