By AT&T Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
There’s a faster way. Get more done with the myAT&T app.
myAT&T lets you manage your AT&T Wireless, U-verse®, home phone and Internet accounts with your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Billing and Payments:
• View and pay your bill
• View activity since last wireless bill including bill and payment history
• Manage bill ready notifications
• Enroll and manage paperless billing
• Set up and manage AutoPay
• Manage stored payment profiles
Manage your plan and services:
• View wireless voice, text, and data usage (including rollover data)
• Mobile Share customers can view, compare and change their wireless plan
• Add or remove wireless account services
• Review wireless rate plan details
• Access U-verse service details and plan information
• Manage U-verse voice features like caller ID on TV and Locate me
• Trouble logging in? Recover your User ID and reset your password
• View U-verse voice and television usage
• Reset your wireless voicemail password
• Set customized usage alerts for wireless accounts
• Manage U-verse technician appointments
• Move U-verse service
• Get help for your AT&T services
• Find AT&T store locations and schedule appointments
• Shop in the app, and then stop by your local AT&T store to pick up your products
What's New in Version 5.1.2
We are always listening to your feedback. We’ve fixed some bugs that you brought to our attention. Enjoy!
myAT&T requires an active AT&T account that is registered for online account management. myAT&T does not support Premier business accounts.
AT&T Services, Inc. Web Site myAT&T Support Application License Agreement
Thanks again for your feedback on myAT&T. Experiencing an issue with the myAT&T app? We have you covered, check out att.com/apphelp
Such Polarized Reviews! But I Give a It a ++
I'm sure a 5 is well beyond the mark here, but I have to try to counteract some of the negativity here, because honestly I use the app for two things - to remind me to pay my bill by letting me know it's due, which it does without a hitch, & making paying the bill extremely convenient & expedient, which I like, & it literally takes me between 45-60 seconds, to go from seeing the bills due, to the receipt of payment. As far as AT&T itself, I get better cellular service than all my friends and family everywhere we go, including the underground train & trolleys here in Philly(except for one short area), I very rarely DO NOT have 4G & it's once in a blue moon I find a region that's only Edge. Their customer service has always been superb for me & the app just adds a convenience & relieves one less worry. No complaints here. Yet. Not to say the app is absolutely perfect, but is there anything that is?? This app is as close to perfect, for my needs & desires at least, as can be expected in a day in age when change happens at a rate faster than acclimation to things.
International travelers beware
Few days ago had to reset password twice in 2 days. Now it looks like i have to do that again. Pi$$ed. Now login protocol cannot find userid/last name combination on their files More pi$$ed. Tried iPad login via browser, not the app. No joy.
WORKAROUND: Since IOS devices cannot login to MyATT tried my PC and logged in once using IE11 after overly long wait for the page to load (maybe 10 minutes). Have to try that again tomorrow to see if it still works. This has to be the dog & pony show of the century just to get account and data usage info. Inability to download billing statements could become an issue for some travelers. Inability to pay an unknown outstanding amount an even bigger one.
Hello AT&T IT policymakers, this sounds very much like a firewall issue: domestic US logins work but international logins don't using same credentials (according to AT&T help person).
APP version of crappy website
I dread having to login to my ATT account. The first step username/pw goes fine since it is my cell#, but why why why...must I also enter a second access ID username/password that is different? The access ID login works 1 out of 10 times and I end up wasting time trying to enter temp passwords they txt to my phone that never work either. I wanted to try the app since everything I finally make it into the web login and click on "suspend" service on my second data plan I get redirected to a nonexistent site that errors out and kicks me back to the first login!
What a nefarious joke! Evil genius or blundering incompetence? Probably both.
Well unfortunately this app is just a front end for their junk website, so of course it doesn't work either. I legitimately do not believe they care.
Update: tried 4 more times via every browser I have (that's a lot) ipad & Iphone. Cleared cache etc... I'm a software engineer so I'm quite adept with tech. Worked once on Chrome IOS after 2 cache clearings, then nothing. Total fail with the secondary "access ID" everywhere.
My utter frustration has turned to vehement hatred for all things AT&T due to their website and credentialing process.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 09, 2016
- Version: 5.1.2
- Size: 43.5 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: AT&T Services, Inc.
- © 2015 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the Globe logo and other marks are trademarks and service marks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.