By AT&T Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Seconds count. Get more done with the myAT&T app.
myAT&T lets you manage your AT&T Wireless, U-verse®, home phone and Internet accounts with your iPhone or iPod Touch.
Billing and Payments:
• View and pay your bill
• View activity since last wireless bill including bill and payment history
• Manage bill ready notifications
• Enroll and manage paperless billing
• Set up and manage AutoPay
• Manage stored payment profiles
Manage your plan and services:
• View wireless voice, text, and web usage
• Mobile Share customers can view, compare and change their wireless plan
• Add or remove wireless account services
• Review wireless rate plan details
• Access U-verse service details and plan information
• Manage U-verse voice features like caller ID on TV and Locate me
• Trouble logging in? Recover your User ID and reset your password
• View U-verse voice and television usage
• Reset your wireless voicemail password
• Account and usage alerts for wireless accounts
• Find AT&T store locations and schedule appointments
• Chat with a live agent to help with wireless services
• Find AT&T store locations and schedule appointments
• Shop in the app, and then stop by your local AT&T store to pick up your products
myAT&T requires an active AT&T account that is registered for online account management. myAT&T does not support Premier business accounts.
AT&T Services, Inc. Web Site myAT&T Support Application License Agreement
What's New in Version 4.3.1
Here are the new features available in version 4.3.1:
• Use myAT&T to get support for your mobile device
• Easy to view month over month bill and usage comparison
• Save copies of your PDF bills to iBooks
• Higher resolution graphics to support the larger, higher resolution screens of the iPhone 6/6 Plus
• Numerous performance enhancements & bug fixes
Thanks again for your feedback on myAT&T. Experiencing an issue with the myAT&T app? We have you covered, check out att.com/apphelp
Very useful app
I use this app to pay my phone bill, and separately my cable/internet, easily linked the two accounts together, can easily switch between them. My only issue is it would be nice if I could pay my bill the day, at most 2 days after it is complete, not like a week later. I'm responsible and I have the money for the bill before it's due, but I have to just hold onto the money for an extra week before I can pay the bill.
And I just want to add to all the people complaining about the data bar going away, if you have that big of a problem with it, get wifi or a bigger data plan, I've only gone over my data plan when I knew I was going to, they do a good job letting you know when you are past the 75% and 90% mark, if you still go over, it's because you chose to, as soon as you get the 75% message, stop using data until the next month, problem solved. There are a lot of very useful tools and benefits that this app provides to make your service easier, be grateful for those, and explain to them how you would like to see it improved, they will do what they can to accommodate your wants.
used to work and now it doesn't
for years I've used this app with few problems or complaints. however, about 1 month ago, it started saying one of my lines was being charged $25 per month more than the actual charge billed. I have the family value plan, and the app shows one of my lines no longer receives a discount, which couldn't possibly be the case because that line has the att next upgrade. this randomly occurred one day and has yet to be fixed. I have spoken with 6 different att associates now (I have literally spend a dozen hours on the phone to date with this problem) and it has yet to be corrected. all 6 have assured me "it will be fixed" yet to date it has not been. my online account is correct. why the discrepancy? why can't this problem be fixed?? in all fairness, I will admit that most other aspects of the app seem to be working properly, but this error in saying $25 more than I actually owe for one of my lines is a BIG deal to me, especially when att advertises their family value plan and the discounts associated with it so heavily. if not fixed soon, I shall give up and delete the app once and for all.
Unacceptable excuse for an app
First let us skip all of the deceptive advertising that this along with many other huge wireless carriers perform. From the waiting times to the continuous charging of a customer while the network towers are being repaired, reset or interfered with as the excuse of the month by your customer service rep.
How does a wireless carrier such as At&t expect you to rate their application knowing it is sluggish and inadequate? Consistently loading with no intend of coming to main screen after login in 5 mins of loading no progress, 10 mins of loading no progress 15 mins of loading and no progress through wifi or with the data that At&t so graciously provides is customers with a "limited" fashion.
Subsequently, I took it upon myself inform a customer service rep of the frailty flawed system that need not be promoted since it cannot meet customer needs. This was a week ago and still nothing but it truly shows that At&t just doesn't care. No sweat off my brow it will be one app that is getting 86'd off my app.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 23, 2015
- Version: 4.3.1
- Size: 19.9 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: AT&T Services, Inc.
- AT&T Services, Inc. © 2014 AT&T Intellectual Property
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.