By AT&T Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Seconds count. Get more done with the myAT&T app.
myAT&T lets you manage your AT&T Wireless, U-verse®, home phone and Internet accounts with your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Billing and Payments:
• View and pay your bill
• View activity since last wireless bill including bill and payment history
• Manage bill ready notifications
• Enroll and manage paperless billing
• Set up and manage AutoPay
• Manage stored payment profiles
Manage your plan and services:
• View wireless voice, text, and web usage (including rollover data)
• Mobile Share customers can view, compare and change their wireless plan
• Add or remove wireless account services
• Review wireless rate plan details
• Access U-verse service details and plan information
• Manage U-verse voice features like caller ID on TV and Locate me
• Trouble logging in? Recover your User ID and reset your password
• View U-verse voice and television usage
• Reset your wireless voicemail password
• Set customized usage alerts for wireless accounts
• Manage U-verse technician appointments
• Move U-verse service
• Get help for your AT&T services
• Find AT&T store locations and schedule appointments
• Shop in the app, and then stop by your local AT&T store to pick up your products
myAT&T requires an active AT&T account that is registered for online account management. myAT&T does not support Premier business accounts.
AT&T Services, Inc. Web Site myAT&T Support Application License Agreement
What's New in Version 4.6.1
Thanks again for your feedback on myAT&T. Here are the new features available in version 4.6.1:
Thanks again for your feedback on myAT&T. Experiencing an issue with the myAT&T app? We have you covered, check out att.com/apphelp
I paid in advance for a plan for texting while on vacation on a cruise to several islands. I knew upfront the cost and what it covered.I followed how to have the phone set so I won't get outrageous charges. It didn't work !! I received my bill and was charged in excess of $46 over what the plan was that I added. I was unable to text and after 5 or 6 attempts decided not to try anymore, the text did not get delivered. My phone was on airplane mode and cellar data off and yet I was told I made numerous texts. I did not and even if I had 100 text were included in the plan . After one hour on the phone with customer service the second girl Ashley was very nice and got the $46 charged cancelled. The first girl Maria did not believe I had the plan I told her I had. My recommendation is never even turn your phone on when out of the USA .
Great job working to improve
I have noticed that there has been annoy of improvements in this app. Thanks for making it better. I exclusively use it to manage my account and monitor my 3 children data usage. I have taught each of them how to check and manage their usage using the app as well.
Still it needs some work. The stores don't know how to use it and set mine all up wrong. I had to get digital assistance help center to teach me to fix what the store staff set up. This took 6 calls to get fixed. Store had my daughters line as the primary one.
Once I did get to the right person it was easy to fix on my own. This indicated that the app needs the same functionality as the website and should be more intuitive.
Otherwise great job.
I also can't download the update. Been trying to download it all day to check my two accounts. Just want to say thanks for making it even more difficult to look at my accounts without having a computer. Really helpful....Not!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 09, 2015
- Version: 4.6.1
- Size: 19.9 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: AT&T Services, Inc.
- © 2015 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the Globe logo and other marks are trademarks and service marks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.