By AT&T Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
There’s a faster way with our cleaner and more modern look. Get more done with the myAT&T app. myAT&T lets you manage your AT&T Wireless, U-verse®, home phone and Internet accounts with your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Easy access to common actions directly from the app icon on 3D Touch enabled iOS devices.
Billing and Payments:
• View and pay your bill
• View activity since last wireless bill including bill and payment history
• Manage bill ready notifications
• Enroll in and manage paperless billing
• Set up and manage AutoPay
• Manage stored payment profiles
Manage your plan and services:
• View wireless voice, text, and data usage (including rollover data)
• Mobile Share customers can view, compare and change their wireless plan
• Add or remove wireless account services
• Review wireless rate plan details
• Access U-verse service details and plan information
• Manage U-verse voice features like caller ID on TV and Locate me
• Trouble logging in? Recover your User ID and reset your password
• View U-verse voice and television usage
• Reset your wireless voicemail password
• Set customized usage alerts for wireless accounts
• Manage U-verse technician appointments
• Move U-verse service
• Get help for your AT&T services
• Find AT&T store locations and schedule appointments
• Shop in the app, and then stop by your local AT&T store to pick up your products
myAT&T requires an active AT&T account that is registered for online account management.
myAT&T does not support Premier business accounts or GoPhone/Prepaid accounts.
What's New in Version 5.4
Good news! We're bringing the speed and convenience of our new overview page to all accounts. Now it’s easier to find the information you’re looking for and get where you want to go.
Now all wireless plans let you compare your usage to the bill period bar and see at a glance how much you've used so you don’t go over.
Good For Quick Account Info
I have no problems with this app on my iPhone 6s Plus running iOS 10.3.3. Although I would like to see the app have more features, hopefully that will be something we will see in the future. I can't understand how all you people are having trouble with this app, if you don't like the app delete it, if you don't like your current wireless provider change them. Whining about it here isn't going to change anything. Everyone complaining that this app is terrible, this that and the other thing, if you think you can do better, then develop a better app and submit it to Apple! You can always dial *3282# for your current data usage.
Possibly the most worthless app ever created. Way to go AT&T!
This app is literally worthless. While attempting to view my data usage after receiving notifications of going over my data plan, I was basically forced to upgrade to this version because the old version would never complete login. After upgrading to this version everything I attempt to do regarding my account, and specifically regarding viewing data usage just send you in circles - from the home page to another page that asks you to log in, which takes you back to the home page. Good way to keep people from viewing their data usage that is suddenly wonky for no explicable reason. I can't think of why anybody would develop an app like this other than for the purpose of obfuscation and to frustrate the customer long enough that they will give up trying to find out why they are being overcharged.
Endless Loop of Signing In
I want to pay my bill. Okay, click make a payment... Goes back to their antiquated screen for me to log in. I just used Touch ID to log in, why log in again? Had to find a way around using the old interface links that weren't taken out to pay my bill. Oh, a notice that all 3 of my cell lines have the same name? Okay, let's change that. Click...Uh...back to that older log in screen. Look for ways to change it...Nope, back to original home screen. Can't delete any of the notices either. It may be faster, but this new app upgrade didn't integrate well and dragged in older option screens to make you log in again even though Touch ID already has you logged in. I give up...
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 12, 2017
- Version: 5.4
- Size: 76.1 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: AT&T Services, Inc.
- © 2015 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the Globe logo and other marks are trademarks and service marks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.