By AT&T Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
There’s a faster way with our cleaner and more modern look. Get more done with the myAT&T app. myAT&T lets you manage your AT&T Wireless, U-verse®, home phone and Internet accounts with your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Easy access to common actions directly from the app icon on 3D Touch enabled iOS devices.
Billing and Payments:
• View and pay your bill
• View activity since last wireless bill including bill and payment history
• Manage bill ready notifications
• Enroll in and manage paperless billing
• Set up and manage AutoPay
• Manage stored payment profiles
Manage your plan and services:
• View wireless voice, text, and data usage (including rollover data)
• Mobile Share customers can view, compare and change their wireless plan
• Add or remove wireless account services
• Review wireless rate plan details
• Access U-verse service details and plan information
• Manage U-verse voice features like caller ID on TV and Locate me
• Trouble logging in? Recover your User ID and reset your password
• View U-verse voice and television usage
• Reset your wireless voicemail password
• Set customized usage alerts for wireless accounts
• Manage U-verse technician appointments
• Move U-verse service
• Get help for your AT&T services
• Find AT&T store locations and schedule appointments
• Shop in the app, and then stop by your local AT&T store to pick up your products
myAT&T requires an active AT&T account that is registered for online account management.
myAT&T does not support Premier business accounts or GoPhone/Prepaid accounts.
What's New in Version 5.2.3
Thanks for your feedback on our usage and bill period bars.
We heard you. Here’s a new and improved version that:
•Shows how many days are left in your bill period on the overview screen.
•Is more stable and dependable: we fixed the bugs that were causing problems.
A short story perhaps
Ever since i switched 7yrs ago from Verizon, AT&T has treated me superbly, once the app was launched it even made life easier, but once in a while it would have taken a bit longer then usual for any options page to load up or thus crash, having to refresh the app multiple times but i would think it would be the location i am at when using the app so not really a complain for it. Works perfect once using wifi (non publicly). One thing that did bothered me was when i upgraded my phone the sales guy gave me an option to add their insurance instead of having AppleCare that usually have, and said that it protects everything and that their was no extra costs when time comes for replacing my phone from any damage. When that time came roughly a month a ago i went in to go get replaced, they had me go make a claim on a tablet and had to wait about 3days for the new phone to come in and had to pay a deductible which threw way off, now, i know a lot can change within 1 1/2 yrs but i'm not the one to startle things up or cause any disruption but i am sure enough that the salesmen said it will be free no matter what when signing on with the deal they have. I would feel a bit safer knowing things would get done up front and securely instead of having us do more work. Nonetheless i love the company and how it's competing with other companies
Customer Service & App
I have been an ATT customer for a long time (over 15 years). I have talked to many customer service employees over the years. For the most part, I have received excellent customer service. Most of the employees have gone out of their way to be pleasant and very helpful! However, two employees (1 at an ATT store, and 1 over the telephone) lied to me about a transaction which has cost me hundreds of dollars involving what was supposed to be a free telephone. I have talked to several employees since then who have sympathetic and apologetic, but, unfortunately, they were not able to fix the problem that was caused by the lies from the two employees. I realize that there can be a bad employee (2 in this case) among many good ones. I will continue to remain with ATT because of the many wonderful employees UNLESS I have any further problems. ATT would have had 5 stars from me but for the 2 dishonest employees. The APP would get 5 stars if I had graded it separately because it works really well!
Delia H in the Arizona Loyalty office is an amazing ATT employee. She is what all ATT employees should aspire to be. She is soft spoken, kind and above all understanding. She tries her best to analyze my account and see where she can help me. I am 74 years old and not adept at understanding all the choices. She made her explanations clear and simple. She is a consumer too and knows how to handle what I need.
I went thru the Philippines, Caribbean, India where I was told if I call back I would end up there anyway, 2 people in South Carolina, a person in Tennessee, an offshore, Lisa who got me to Delia. I was persistent in getting the right person in the United States who could help me.
Delia deserves 5 stars! She is also an employee who should be moved up in the ranks with her understanding of programs and handling of customers. ATT is lucky to have her as an employee and I was lucky to have her get my call. THANK YOU Delia.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 14, 2017
- Version: 5.2.3
- Size: 56.9 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: AT&T Services, Inc.
- © 2015 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the Globe logo and other marks are trademarks and service marks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.