By AT&T Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
There’s a faster way. Get more done with the myAT&T app.
myAT&T lets you manage your AT&T Wireless, U-verse®, home phone and Internet accounts with your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Billing and Payments:
• View and pay your bill
• View activity since last wireless bill including bill and payment history
• Manage bill ready notifications
• Enroll and manage paperless billing
• Set up and manage AutoPay
• Manage stored payment profiles
Manage your plan and services:
• View wireless voice, text, and data usage (including rollover data)
• Mobile Share customers can view, compare and change their wireless plan
• Add or remove wireless account services
• Review wireless rate plan details
• Access U-verse service details and plan information
• Manage U-verse voice features like caller ID on TV and Locate me
• Trouble logging in? Recover your User ID and reset your password
• View U-verse voice and television usage
• Reset your wireless voicemail password
• Set customized usage alerts for wireless accounts
• Manage U-verse technician appointments
• Move U-verse service
• Get help for your AT&T services
• Find AT&T store locations and schedule appointments
• Shop in the app, and then stop by your local AT&T store to pick up your products
What's New in Version 5.1.2
We are always listening to your feedback. We’ve fixed some bugs that you brought to our attention. Enjoy!
myAT&T requires an active AT&T account that is registered for online account management. myAT&T does not support Premier business accounts.
AT&T Services, Inc. Web Site myAT&T Support Application License Agreement
Thanks again for your feedback on myAT&T. Experiencing an issue with the myAT&T app? We have you covered, check out att.com/apphelp
Such Polarized Reviews! But I Give a It a ++
I'm sure a 5 is well beyond the mark here, but I have to try to counteract some of the negativity here, because honestly I use the app for two things - to remind me to pay my bill by letting me know it's due, which it does without a hitch, & making paying the bill extremely convenient & expedient, which I like, & it literally takes me between 45-60 seconds, to go from seeing the bills due, to the receipt of payment. As far as AT&T itself, I get better cellular service than all my friends and family everywhere we go, including the underground train & trolleys here in Philly(except for one short area), I very rarely DO NOT have 4G & it's once in a blue moon I find a region that's only Edge. Their customer service has always been superb for me & the app just adds a convenience & relieves one less worry. No complaints here. Yet. Not to say the app is absolutely perfect, but is there anything that is?? This app is as close to perfect, for my needs & desires at least, as can be expected in a day in age when change happens at a rate faster than acclimation to things.
All my info at my fingertips
AT&T has made access to my account simple and easy to navigate. With the advances in our technology changing daily it's getting harder to understand how to navigate through your online accounts. Thankfully with each update the app has gotten better and I can see all of the activity on my phones. I'm able to pay my balance in 30 seconds and receive a confirmation within minutes. I'm not a technical wizard and I find most apps extremely difficult to navigate through but AT&T has simplified the process to the point where I can login and complete my transaction without being overwhelmed by unnecessary steps. If I can access my profile and information then anyone else should be able to also.
The app is definitely a 5 star app and those who have stated that they are not able to access their information and complain about it not being user friendly are not AT&T customers. I've been an AT&T customer for twenty years and my service has always been excellent and competitive with the other guys.
It does what I want.
I know everyone has had bad experiences with their cellular service, for heaven's sake I've had bad experiences with my cell service too. It doesn't always work and sometimes you just HAVE TO call and speak to someone to fix a situation, and that's not always an easy thing to do ! But one thing I think AT&T has going for them is their willingness to try to correct the situation. But now apps aren't usually meant for FIXING problems so much as maintaining your account, and this app for AT&T mobile works very well at that. I am able to easily check my account, see where and how usage has occurred, see when my bill is due, and seamlessly make a payment in seconds. Because I signed up for it, the app also reminds me of an upcoming bill (very appreciated!), tells me if my teenagers are close to using up our shared data (very VERY appreciated!), and tells me when my payment has posted. The app does exactly what I need it to do, and for that reason I give it five very big gold stars!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 09, 2016
- Version: 5.1.2
- Size: 43.5 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: AT&T Services, Inc.
- © 2015 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the Globe logo and other marks are trademarks and service marks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.