The myAudi app (1) helps connect your Audi with your daily routine and can bring more driving comfort into your life through innovative functions and services.
With an active Audi connect (2) trial or subscription on eligible vehicles, you can access your vehicle's real-time information, and help keep abreast of your vehicle’s status (3), fuel level, estimated driving range, and lots more. Use your app to conveniently plan trips and send routes and destinations directly to your vehicle. Even climate control, as well as locking and unlocking your vehicle doors, can be operated via the app. (Depending on the model and the equipment packages of your Audi, availability of features and services may vary.)
AN OVERVIEW OF FUNCTIONS AND BENEFITS:
Audi connect (2) services include features such as:
• Access to important vehicle data such as fuel level, estimated driving range, or oil level — directly on your mobile device
• Lock and unlock your vehicle remotely (4)
• Explore other features like speed alerts, geofencing, and valet alerts (5)
• Give your family, friends, or colleagues access to your Audi
• Send destinations and routes from your compatible mobile device to your vehicle
• Plan your routes, including walking route, to your vehicle
• Access contacts, addresses, and your calendar from your vehicle
• Schedule a service appointment with your preferred dealer and keep an eye on maintenance needs (6)
• Access your digital owner's manual via the app
• Keep track of your trips in the mileage tracker
You must register on myAudi to use the Audi connect services. Certain services require the completion of a key user contract for full access. The availability of services may vary, depending on the model and equipment of your Audi. The myAudi app is provided by the importer for the applicable market. See the app legal notice for details about the importer.
Some functions depend on third-party providers and may not be available without restrictions at all times or in every country. We recommend a flat-rate high-speed data package to use our services – the applicable costs depend on your contract with the network operator. If you do not have a fast enough data connection, you may not get the full benefit of the features. Please also note any data volume restrictions imposed by your mobile service provider.
Running GPS continuously in the background can reduce the battery life.
(1) Message and data rates apply.
(2) Always pay careful attention to the road, and do not drive while distracted. Audi connect should only be used when it is safe and appropriate. Audi connect services and features are optional, provided with the support of authorized affiliated and third party service providers, and may require additional subscriptions with separate terms and conditions. Available on select models. Certain services collect location information, see Terms of Service for information about how to disable and for other details. Google Earth features will not be available after December 2020 for Model Year 2018 & prior vehicles. Google Earth is a trademark of Google Inc. Connect services are subject to technologies remaining commercially available, such services are not guaranteed, and may not be available after 2021 for equipped MY17-20 vehicles.
(3) Refer to your vehicle’s warning and indicator lights for the most current diagnostic information. Always consult owner’s manual for maintenance guidelines.
(4) Remote Lock/Unlock not available on vehicles with a removable SIM card and Audi A3 models.
(5) Message and data rates apply. Only view alerts when it is safe and appropriate. Always pay careful attention to the road and do not drive while distracted.
(6) Always consult owner’s manual for maintenance guidelines.
Navigation: Rename your favorites according to your wishes (depending on model)
More intuitive concept of the user management
Improved error handling: From now on request codes will be displayed in error messages. Forward these codes to the Audi support if any problems occur to receive targeted support. Logging out and back in can also solve issues with the app in the short-term.
Ratings and Reviews
Not what I expected / very disappointing
Hoping this would be an upgrade to the existing MMI app, but was totally disappointed. Doesn’t feel as intuitive, takes longer to load, is huge file size wise. And has LESS features than the MMI app. How is that even possible??
Can’t stream the music I download to my iPhone like I could with the old MMI app, and when I called Audi support for suggestions, the response I got was that it “wasn’t being supported anymore, and the update stated that, and I should have read it before installing”. Thanks for pointing that out captain obvious.
And while I am pointing out that the app has less features than its predecessor, I feel like I need to also state that Audi still has no support for remote start on a Q7 with an iPhone. The app can tell me how much fuel I have, tell me if my doors are locked, even let me lock or unlock them, but I can’t remotely start my car to warm it up, or cool it off, what gives... remote start is almost a standard feature on (gasp) American made cars. The lovely Audi support rep was even kind enough to point out to me I drive a car (Q7) that doesn’t need remote start.... last time I checked I didn’t think I needed a support representative to tell me my opinion about an automobile I own.
Not a great app implementation. Audi should be able to do better than this. And I am sure other Audi owners feel the same way.
Not so much Truth in Engineering.
I have used the old MMI connect app for my Q7 and it worked great. Enter the new myAudi app with at least a hundred steps back. Audi is supposed to be cutting edge, ahead of the curve, Vorsprung Durch Technik even. But instead we get a sub-par app that barely works and is useless.
I tried to upload a destination from the app to my navigation like I used to do and even though it shows up, it doesn’t have the address!! It only has the phone number to the destination. I used to be able to mark my parking location and check the traffic, can’t do that anymore with the new app. Why not keep the old one and use the new one for newer models. Whoa, that would make too much sense. Why when you buy a great car that might be a few years old (mine is a 2014) you have to sacrifice technology and give up what made it relevant when it was new? Fix this and stop making horrendous apps and step up your game Audi, this is embarrassing.
I had no choice in updating the normal MMI App, which was adequate at best.
This App is awful. The normal features for the 2016 A6 are gone with no replacement.
The app no longer acts as a media sharing tool. It doesn’t connect to the car WiFi in the same way as the older version, and that’s if it connects at all.
This has taken away nearly every single feature for 2016 A6 models. There are very few tabs because there are very few things you can do with this app.
And you must go to the dealership so they can verify that you are the owner of your own car to use this thing...even if your model doesn’t work with anything this app claims to do.
Audi is getting rid of google earth/street view in in 2020 for 2016 and earlier model year cars and now the app, that runs the entire car system, has been downgraded to something that is totally useless. And, they have increased the cost to use Audi connect by $5 a month.
Between being sold a TDI A6 that was illegal, to outdated electronic systems, no software update to apple CarPlay and alike (despite even Hyundai doing that for their customers at no cost), I’m done with Audi for good. I’m so angry at myself for ever buying any German car.
I’ve had the car for 8 months...there won’t be a 9th.
- 191.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 AUDI AG. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.