myBantu - Online Personal Assistant
By GloMantra Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
myBantu is a free online personal assistant that helps you in dining, movie, shopping and local business needs. It gives you very personalized and relevant recommendations, opinions from friends and web world, online coupons and more. Essentially it combines the wisdom of the web, wisdom of social networks & experts and makes life easier.
Get Personalized recommendations for Movies
* Get showtimes and trailers for the top box office movies
* View local theaters around and movie listing
* Browse movie DVD’s and look for shopping deals
* View fan ratings and read reviews from Rotten Tomatoes
* Add movies to your Netflix queue
Get Personalized recommendations for Dining
* Find restaurant by name, cuisine, distance or ratings
* Reserve tables and make reservation online for free
* Read restaurant reviews and visitor ratings
* Share restaurants you like with your friends and followers
Shop easily online with relevant & actionable recommendations
* Get product recommendations from 2200+ vendors
* Compare prices, read reviews and buy online
* Refine by price, category, brand and store
* Get online coupons
Discover the local places with personalized recommendations
* Discover and read reviews about local businesses near you
* Get contact details, location address and phone numbers
* Read user reviews and ratings
* Refine by distance, ratings and other options
* Share places to friends by email, on Facebook, on Twitter or on your profile page.
* Ask friends for opinions by email, Facebook, Twitter or profile page, and get the latest talk of the town and reviews on any recommendation.
* Get online coupons for the products, stores and almost everything else.
Give these needs a try.
> Tickets for Winnie the Pooh
> Top romantic dining places nearby
> Reserve a table in an Italian restaurant nearby
> Plumbers nearby
> Ray Ban Sunglasses under $75
What's New in Version 2.1.0
- Fixed the issue relating to sign in using Facebook account.
- Performance optimization.
I finally signed up after it wouldn't let me if a few times. Then it kept saying the server was off-line. And I checked it several times but, it wasn't. I even switched between my cellular data and the Wi-Fi and it still wouldn't work. That evil spinning wheel kept going and going. If you can get it to work, it looks like a neat app. Alas...