MyBellevue allows you to connect directly with the City of Bellevue to effectively and efficiently resolve issues in our community.
Here's how it works:
1. See something that needs to be fixed?
2. Submit a service request and even attach a photo.
3. City staff receives the request and fixes the problem.
4. You get notified when the service request is completed.
You can also monitor others requests, provide comments about those requests, receive urgent messages from City of Bellevue and check out the latest community news and events.
Download the app to get started today!
New in v3.9.6:
- iOS 10 support
- Improved ADA compliance
- Topic-based push notifications to citizen subscribers
- Improvements to address validation
- New webview for widgets
- Improvements to error handling
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Only works when iPhone language is English
My iPhone language is set to non-English. The app could not display non-English characters for issues I reported. Please fix this as I cannot use this app and I have no plan to change my iphone language because of this faulty app.
- PublicStuff LLC
- 38.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PublicStuff, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.