myBG displays data from the open source Nightscout project on your Apple Watch. For more information on how to get your Continuous Glucose Monitor (CGM) hooked up with Nigthscout please visit nightscout.info.
• latest blood glucose (BG) number recorded
• direction/velocity of BG
• how long ago that reading was received
• battery power of your rig
• current raw BG number if enabled
• a history of your last 20 recorded readings
Ratings and Reviews
It works on the iWatch but it keeps turning off and closing? WHY????? Somehow reinstalling and shutting it down works sometimes.
This app was amazing at one time. Now it crashes every time I open it. Deleted, reinstalled, whatever. They haven't updated it in a year so I guess they left it to die.
This app doesn't work
Why is there talk about nudity. I can't even open this app to input info. Give me back my generous tip
- 30 South LLC
- 2.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 30 South
- In-App Purchases
- Generous Tip $0.99
- Awesome Tip $1.99
- Amazing Tip $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.