This is the initial PREVIEW release of myblueNebraska by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska (BCBSNE). This app is intended for the use by BCBSNE members and residents of Nebraska.
BCBSNE members who are registered in myblue can make the most of their health insurance coverage with myblueNebraska. Features of the app include:
• Find an in-network doctor, hospital, or urgent care center.
• Compare costs for an upcoming procedure to ensure you are getting the most value for your health care dollars.
• Check claims to see if they are paid and find out how much you owe to doctors and facilities.
• See your benefits to make sure you are covered before making your appointment
• Access your member ID card for easier check in at your doctor’s office.
• Utilize tools and resources to help you stay healthy.
MyBlueNebraska provides peace of mind about your BCBSNE insurance coverage and helps you be in control of your health care expenses.
MyBlueNebraska from BCBSNE is free to download and use, but rates from your wireless provider may apply.
This app is intended for the use by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska members and residents of Nebraska.
Can use in any orientation. Added support for being launched by our MyBlueHealth App.
Ratings and Reviews
BCBSNE coverage? This is a must have!
First the awful, this app is clunky and slow (very slow). It requires a manual input of credentials each use (no support for biometrics, which would be faster and more secure). The bill payment has a wallet, but again requires manual card entry as neither card scan, nor Apple pay are supported.
Normally an app this slow and clunky would be one star. In this case while there really is so much to hate, this is a must have app for any BlueCross BlueShield of Nebraska customer. Among the most important features are digital Insurance card (yes it should automatically go into the phone wallet), Bill pay which sure beats writing a check and I have never been able to find this capability online. Plus a host of other helpful stuff including an online doctor (note I haven't actually tried the function but it has a button).
I was able to log in and see my recent claims but found the app sluggish and not too responsive. Never was able to view my ID card. User interface doesn't look like it was designed for iPhone 7 plus.
Had some high hope with the app considering the size of the business and the amount of customer they have, totally disappointed. Coming from a web dev background, the UI/UX of the app lack of thoughts and logic. It looked like it was developed offshore with a budget team.
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska
- 2.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.