MyBrushes Pro – Draw, Paint, Sketch on Infinite canvas
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• On Sale. Original $4.99.
MyBrushes Pro is a revolutionary, infinite canvas drawing app that allows you unlimited freedom to sketch, create and share.
Packed with an ultimate fast iPad drawing engine, MyBrushes Pro unbelievable responsiveness delivers a natural drawing experience, like actually sketching with pen and paper. Create authentic feeling pencil roughs and silky smooth line work that scales beautifully. MyBrushes Pro is the smart choice for both professional illustrators and occasional doodlers, adults and kids.
MyBrushes Artist Gallery: http://www.mybrushes-app.com (Each art piece drawing process could be playback)
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mybrushespro
• Reviews by our users:
- Nice iPad painting app! - This drawing app is awesome! The brush effect is smooth and real, I can create fine drawings easily. Enjoy it a lot! -- By Peter Pattinson
- Impressive - The app comes with professional drawing features found in the big brands like Photoshop and so on at the very good price point. -- by maxcheam
- Arts Pro - Great app! This is just excellent and every person who uses a smartphone and like drawing and arts in general, this is the right tool for you! -- by aworldofguitars
MyBrushes Pro features highlights:
MyBrushes Pro = INFINITE Canvas + UNLIMITED Undo, Redo Steps + PLAYBACK every drawing stroke = The Best Platform for Creative Freedom
- Layering system:
• Unlimited layers (yes, even every layer is UNLIMITED size!).
• Create, delete and re-order layers.
• Duplicate and clear a layer.
• Copy and paste layers.
- Unique iPad Painting Studio Features:
• Unlimited size canvas.
• Record and Playback your drawing videos. Previous painting and undo actions were saved. You can enjoy it or re-edit it during the playback.
• Powerful iPad painting engine to support fast painting, smooth and responsive painting (precision & performance).
• Full retina display for new iPad®.
- Advanced Brush System:
• Continuous auto-save—never loose work again.
• Pressure-sensitive could be adjusted.
• 100 shapes high-quality natural brushes: brush, pencil, pen, airbrush, watercolor brush, chalk, charcoal, neon pens, special effect pens...
• Rapidly adjust the brush size.
• Preview the final effect of each brush style.
• Support Pressure-sensitive stylus( ios8 ):
- Adonit Jot Touch
- POGO Connect
- Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus
- Simple and Powerful Interface:
• Undo / Redo function (Unlimited times !).
• Eraser tool to correct possible mistakes.
• Two fingers zoom canvas. Fluidly zoom in while drawing to create fine details, and zoom out to see a complete view and add larger elements.
- Artwork Gallery:
• Share your artworks to MyBrushes Remote Gallery;
• Playback artworks in MyBrushes Remote Gallery;
• Export to image file. You can select to export artwork in a whole piece or divide huge artwork into several blocks without losing quality.
• Share your artworks to facebook, twitter, email, and so on.
• 50 kinds of background templates in template Library.
Any suggestion will be highly appreciated, support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 6.2.0
1 Support stylus of Wacom and Pogo connect for IOS9
2 Support web gallery for IOS9
Should it work like this?
I thought this app was great overall but when i use geometric tools they stay there for about five seconds and then disapear and then it turns into a poorly made circle that i just cant use. It's hard for me to make a perfect circle and some perfectly straight lines using this app, I'm not sure if thats how its supposed to work but maybe you could add an option to place circles and lines that would actually work.
I'm sorry, but this just isn't acceptable
I've tried them all ... pretty much. and comparatively this app just doesn't cut it.
it's not intuitive, not responsive, and worst of all its whole brush engine feels like it's 16bit graphics.
don't waste your app "rental" (we are after all just renting digital copies) credit on this one ..
there are two that I use faithfully for different reasons - one sounds a lot like "start pet go" and the other ... if you took the last letter off and added "tion" you might have some offspring on your hands.
Love the many options available. But: Apple Pencil Soon?
This app has many option and brushes available. It is a great choice. Hoping for Apple pencil integration in the next update.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 18, 2015
- Version: 6.2.0
- Size: 41.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: etinysoft Inc.
- © EffectMatrix Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.