By AppTime, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get MyCabinet for free and you’ll never be without the files you need—they’re right on your device. Organize and design folders for work, home, vacation, or whatever you wish, and keep the files you need with you all of the time. Simply put, it’s a file browser for your device. But it’s also so much more.
Using the FREE MyCabinet app, you can:
- create virtual drawers and folders and make them interesting with the graphics YOU choose
- add documents from email (using the OPEN IN feature)
- import pictures and movies from your photo gallery or take pictures/scan documents using the app
- add or edit text notes/drawings/tasks/audio files
- add web page bookmarks to your folders
With an optional service (MyCabinet Everywhere), you get even more:
- Drag and drop documents from your desktop. No other app has such a simple way to get documents onto your iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch.
- Synchronize your content between your desktop, iPhone, and iPad. Add a note, take a picture or movie, or import a document on one device, synchronize, and it is now available on the others.
- We save your content in the cloud for easy backup and restore should you ever lose your iPad (heaven forbid).
- File sharing. Easily share MyCabinet folders with others. If they have their own MyCabinet app (even a FREE account) they get the documents and any updates you send them.
What's New in Version 12.8.2
Bug fixes, design improvements, iOS 9 support.
App does not sync worthless
Sent in support ticket will update if resolved favorably
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 02, 2016
- Version: 12.8.2
- Size: 56.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: AppTime, LLC
- © AppTime, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Google Docs$0.99
- One Month Subscription$4.99
- One Year Subscription$29.99