By AppTime, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Raise your hand if you think it is ok for your list of files and folders to be ugly. Sure, it might be fine to look at boring organization on your computer, but certainly not on an iPad. They’ve got retina displays now, for crying out loud.
- Have you ever found yourself someplace needing a specific file? It might be in your email somewhere, or on a virtual drive. But you probably need it at the exact moment you don't have internet access. Bummer.
Get MyCabinet for free and you’ll never be without the files you need—they’re right on your device. Organize and design folders for work, home, vacation, or whatever you wish, and keep the files you need with you all of the time. Simply put, it’s a file browser for your device. But it’s also so much more.
Using the FREE MyCabinet app, you can:
- create virtual drawers and folders and make them interesting with the graphics YOU choose
- add documents from email (using the OPEN IN feature)
- import pictures and movies from your photo gallery or take pictures/scan documents using the app
- add or edit text notes/drawings/tasks/audio files
- add web page bookmarks to your folders
With an optional service (MyCabinet Everywhere), you get even more:
- Drag and drop documents from your desktop. No other app has such a simple way to get documents onto your iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch.
- Synchronize your content between your desktop, iPhone, and iPad. Add a note, take a picture or movie, or import a document on one device, synchronize, and it is now available on the others.
- We save your content in the cloud for easy backup and restore should you ever lose your iPad (heaven forbid).
- HOT FEATURE: File sharing. Easily share MyCabinet folders with others. If they have their own MyCabinet app (even a FREE account) they get the documents and any updates you send them!
Enjoy! We hope you refer your friends to MyCabinet!
What's New in Version 12.7.1
- segue through icon "To Be Filed";
- open an attachment from the "Mail" in the application.
I may have already reviewed this app and if so, then I feel it rates another one now since Ive been using the app.
I am very pleased and it does everything i need it todo and more!
I can set up files or drawers for everything and since i multi task, like most of us do, this works great and allows me to see the different drawers easily and to add folders to each as needed.
Easy to use.. Wonderful customer support and i would not hesitate to upgrade if i feel i need to.
thank you.. A wonderful app!
Had Potential, but...
I really loved this app when I purchased it, but it is entirely too buggy for the money. It "traps" your documents, asking you to purchase the "anywhere" feature...even though you've already done that. From there, it's hit and miss as to whether you can open a document when you need it. I tried going through support. Despite assurances they'd fix it...they didn't. Therefore, I'm out the 20 dollars and, because I took these folks at their word...I'm out some documents for which I no longer have the originals. DO NOT buy this app until there is a sustained pattern of success.
One Great App
I have tried many apps for notes, files etc. MyCabinet is easy to use ams you can have a "drawers"with file folders allmg with notes. There is also voice notes.
I use to write reviews for an online magazine and if I wrote a review there it would be the same. Great! A must have.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 19, 2012
- Version: 12.7.1
- Size: 33.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: AppTime, LLC
- © AppTime, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Google Docs$0.99
- One Month Subscription$4.99
- One Year Subscription$29.99