By K-Factor Media, LLC.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FREE, ad-supported version of MyCalendar Mobile is here on iPhone!
- Import birthdays from Facebook
- Add birthdays of all contacts from your phone
- Add custom birthdays
- Customizable reminder settings: delivers notifications straight to your iPhone at a time you specify including advanced notifications
- Easily message your friends and wish them "Happy Birthday" along with custom message with just one click! Options to post to friend's Facebook wall or text them.
We are working hard on our next version! More features coming soon! Thanks for your patience!
What's New in Version 3.02
Greatest, most used app I have
This is one essential app to have. You can check your calendar while at the doctors office to be sure you schedule your appointments appropriately. I use it daily as I am disabled and have a lot of doctor appointments to keep up with. The reminder feature is great. It reminds you up to two times of your upcoming appointment. I couldn't do without it now. I highly recommend it to anyone, but especially to those who have a lot of scheduling to do. Reminders of birthdays is great too. I have nine Grandchildren and there is no way I could keep up with their birthdays. This app makes it simple. Put the date and name in and it will remind you on your screen of their birthdays right before your eyes. Get it today. You will love it.
Keeps dropping my appointments
Have finally given up on this app. It has repeatedly dropped my appointments. I've restarted my phone, have it connected to my cloud, have brought it in to be reviewed by apple, all with no luck. I find it absolutely intolerable to repeated have my appointments spontaneously deleted. This is terribly stressful as it has caused numerous problems in my professional life, let alone missing appointments for my family in my personal life. I do NOT recommend using this app at all. It clearly makes apple look incompetent as this is the calendar included with my iPhone.
Has its own login, db, etc
I want something to improve upon the built-in Calendar ipad app, and allow me to access my Google calendars. This one asked me to sign up when I ran it, which immediately told me two things: it's got yet another database it syncs to (with the attendant complexity -- another login and another server to sync to), and, it has weak/nonexistant support for landscape orientation, which is mostly what I use. Uninstalling.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 05, 2014
- Version: 3.02
- Size: 4.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: K-Factor Media, LLC.
- © K-Factor Media, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1-year MyCalendar Pro Upgrade$7.99