As a UR Medicine patient, you can use our MyURMedicine mobile app to access your MyChart, a free online tool, for UR Medicine patients, that gives you access to your medical record anytime, anywhere. The UR Medicine mobile app also helps you find and get directions to our hospitals, urgent care, imaging, and lab locations; view information on more than 1,300 of our specialists; and read up on the latest UR Medicine health and wellness information.
Using MyChart you can:
• View your test results, diagnoses, medications, and immunizations.
• Request appointments and prescription renewals.
• Send a message to your health care team.
• Organize all your medical information into one personal health record.
• View and pay your bill online.
• Upload health and fitness data, including data from the Apple Health app (when enrolled in self-tracking programs)
You need to have a MyChart account to access the MyChart features.
For more information, visit mychart.urmc.edu, and click on “Sign Up (I don’t have access)" in the blue box to the left.
Miscellaneous fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Just a dumb idea
Not sure why it makes sense to so complicate things. The mychart app works great and let's you view your records from multiple providers including URMC, Rochester General, Cleveland Clinic, etc. Not sure why some genius thought it made more sense to create a more complicated app centered around just one of those properties that is so much harder to use, is not universal, and provides a bunch of useless additional information that is not user specific.
App crashes when adding invitee to an appointment (calendar add). MyChart app does not.
- University of Rochester
- 53.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Epic Systems Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.