By General Motors Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing the newly expanded myChevrolet mobile app, redesigned with new capabilities to provide the ideal vehicle ownership experience. The app now includes the added benefit of connectivity for vehicles equipped with OnStar. Get the app to enjoy the full potential of your Chevrolet.
You’ll need your onstar.com or my.chevrolet.com username and password to login.
Features available for Chevrolet vehicles equipped with OnStar
- Remote start and stop (requires factory-installed remote start)
- Remote door lock and unlock (requires power locks)
- Remote horn and lights to help locate your Chevrolet
- View fuel level and efficiency, oil life, tire pressure and odometer readings
- For Electric Vehicle models, battery charge level and charging status, change charge modes
Check for Recall
- Search and send destination to vehicle’s navigation system (if equipped)
- Search and send destination to OnStar for Turn-By-Turn routing assistance
- Find your vehicle’s approximate location on a map
Wi-Fi® Hotspot support:
- Toggle the Wi-Fi Hotspot ON or OFF
- View and/or edit the SSID (network name) and password for the vehicle’s Wi-Fi hotspot
- View current data plan and remaining or consumed data, or purchase more data
- Provides Subscribers savings and offers for dining, retail and fuel along their route
View important information about your OnStar account including:
- OnStar account details
Features available for all Chevrolet vehicles
Interactive Owner Manual:
- Quickly access the owner manual (in brief) for your Chevrolet [for 2011 model year vehicles and later]
- Set a parking reminder with pin drop, take a photo, make a note, and set a timer
- OnStar Advisor
- Electric Vehicle Advisor
- Chevrolet Roadside Assistance
- Locate and set a preferred dealer
- Search for dealers by ZIP Code, proximity, or by City/State
- Request service appointments at the dealer of your choice
- Request help from Chevrolet Roadside Assistance
- Edit the app's home screen and configure myChevrolet to meet your needs
Acceptance of OnStar terms of service are required. The application is free, but a smartphone with a data connection is required to use certain online features. An active OnStar account is required for some features; other features require paid service plan. Features vary by vehicle, location and conditions. For a list of supported vehicles, please visit onstar.com/mobile.
What's New in Version 3.5.0
We update our app regularly to add new features and improve performance.
• “How Things Work” videos to show how to use features available on your Chevrolet
• Digital Owner Manuals now contain full content and are searchable in the app (2008 or newer vehicles)
• Locate Vehicle feature now available in both the Navigation and Parked Location cards (available to eligible US OnStar subscribers)
• Forgot username/password process improved
• General bug fixes and performance improvements
I see a lot of negative reviews here I don't know why. App works great and every thing you need in one place. Love being able to control my car from my phone.
I don't have a Apple Watch so don't care about that I complaint I am reading. Seems to me a watch screen would be to small to use the app on any how. Plus what a bunch of whiners god forbid I have to pick my phone up that's within 15' of me and use it instead of the watch on my wrist. First world problems here.
My app doesn't work.
My boyfriend and I just recently purchased a 2016 Chevy Cruze. For whatever reason on our app it says we own a 2017 Chevy Malibu. After finally getting our Cruze to pop up we still can not start, unlock, lock, or do anything from the app that were supposed to be able too. I'm very dissatisfied for this was one of the reasons we were excited to buy this car.
App works - no frills
App works fine but needs to be updated to 2017 standards. Notifications Center Widget, Apple Watch Support, AppleID fingerprint instead of typing PIN #. Things like that would be da' 💣. Oh and while your at it please just let videos play on the Intelilink. A $60,000 vehicle can have a frivolous feature or two!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Feb 23, 2017
- Version: 3.5.0
- Size: 64.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: General Motors
- © General Motors Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.