The MyChildren’s app from Nationwide Children’s Hospital allows you to keep track of all your children’s healthcare needs. Specialty tools for kids who have diabetes, Epilepsy, Cystic Fibrosis or are in a NICU facility. Create a timeline for all immunizations your child needs and get timely health and wellness info per child. If you live in Central Ohio you can also get quick access to our urgent care wait times.
Additional app features include:
- New Medication tracking tool
- Search, add, and track medications for each child
- Get notified when it is time to refill your medication
- Set alarms and receive notifications when it is time to take your meds
- Access updated seasonal content to better suit your child’s needs
- Updated Diabetes Journal
- View enhanced insulin calculations to better manage your child's diabetes. If insulin adjustment is needed, the calculator will determine which insulin to adjust and change insulin dose
- Track your entries by time of day, week, month or year
- Separate journal entries by meal type
- Setup reminders to help you remember to make your journal entry
- New Epilepsy Toolkit
- Log your child’s seizures with the new Seizure Log
- Fill out your child’s Seizure Action Plan, which is their EMERGENCY medicine dosage and it can be easily shared with friends, school nurse or any of your child’s caretakers
- Set reminders for each medication to let you know when to take and refill your meds
- Use the new checklist feature as a quick reference guide to help you with your next physician appointment
- Browse a robust amount of useful and educational Epilepsy content
Updated epilepsy seizure journal options based on new classifications.
Ratings and Reviews
Too many bugs. Won’t let me add more than one child. Every time I try to log into MyChart it crashes the app!
Good but App crashes
This looks like a very good app but it is crashing on me every time when in the All Locations search.
- Nationwide Children's Hospital
- 104.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Nationwide Children's
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.