Your health has met its app℠. The myCigna app gives you an easy way to personalize, organize and access your important health information--on the go. A must-have for Cigna customers. Features available are based on plan design (ie. Medical, Dental, Pharmacy, Vision, Behavioral, Disability, Accident…).
little app. BIG FEATURES.
• Quickly view ID cards (front and back) for entire family
• Easily print, email, fax or scan right from your mobile device
• View and search recent and past claims
• Bookmark and group claims for easy reference
• Access and view health fund balances
• Review plan deductibles and maximums
Home Delivery Pharmacy
• View and refill your prescriptions right from your mobile device
• Update billing and shipping preferences
• Look up and compare actual costs at 60,000 pharmacies nationwide
• Find closest pharmacy location using GPS
• Speed-dial Cigna Home Delivery PharmacySM
Health Care Professional Directory
• Search for a doctor, dentist, pharmacy or health care facility, from Cigna's national network and compare quality-of-care ratings and costs
• Search among hundreds of common medical procedures and compare costs for doctors and facilities
• Make choices based on costs personalized to you – we do the math for you including your deductible, coinsurance, and health care accounts (if available)
• View plan coverage and authorizations
• Find what’s covered under your plan
• View goal activity and awards
• Organize and manage all the health information you use most
• Store your biometric information (cholesterol, blood pressure, allergies and medications)
• Save contact information and build your personal contact list with the doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, emergency rooms, and other health care professionals and facilities you may call frequently
• Spanish and English
Safe & Secure
• We use the latest technology in secure mobile applications to protect your personal health info while online or off
*You must be a Cigna customer to use the secure myCigna mobile app. Features available are based on coverage you have with Cigna.
More than just a health insurance company, Cigna is a global health service company--dedicated to helping the people we serve improve their health, well-being and sense of security. We make this happen through a broad range of integrated health care and related plans and services, and proven health and well-being programs that are targeted to the unique needs of our customers, clients and partners.
- Minor enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good but...
I really appreciate all the features and conveniences of this app. It enables me to track HSA transactions as well as all claims. I also like how it helps me keep track of deductibles and out-of-pocket expenses. However, one thing that I want to be able to do within the app that I can’t seem to do is go back to review info from the previous year. For example, we had a significant medical emergency in our household on Christmas day. While I am able to view claims as they are processed from that health event, even after the start of the new year, I can’t view the overall deductible/out-of-pocket expenses tracker for 2017. I now only have access to the new trackers for 2018. I would appreciate being able to still view that info from 2017, for a few months into the new year anyway.
Garbage, just like DenyTillYouDieCigna
This is just another layer in a policy of obstruction to make things as difficult as possible to get DenyTillYouDieCigna to pay for or do anything you pay dearly for them to allegedly do. The app is clunky and makes it near impossible to find anything medical service. You won’t be able to find a doctor much less a medical center or one of their many obstructionist locations. Just like DenyTillYouDieCigna, nothing works. Avoid this app and avoid anybody in bed with DenyTillYouDieCigna. You will end up paying for everything yourself, while still paying Cigna and having to fight for your life every grueling step of the way. This app does nothing to help and provides you no information that is helpful. DenyTillYouDieCigna is the poster child for *everything* that is wrong and broken in the American healthcare system.
Avoid this app and any reason to try to use it and be greatly disappointed.
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry about the issues you've encountered with the mobile app and with your policy. Please email me at LetUsHelpU@cigna.com and I can address your concerns via our secure email. Thank you, BMS.
No Longer Works
The app no longer works on my phone. After I put in my user ID and password I receive a login error alert. They can’t process my request at this time to try again later and to contact customer support. I have tried again at different time and still getting the error. I spoke with customer service and they told me there is a problem with the app and they are currently working on getting it resolved. But they don’t have a estimated time when it will be resolved. I have been having an issue with the last couple of months already. When they app was working it was easy to you and I was able to keep track of all of my information. But now I have to login through the desktop to view my information. I hope they can get the issue resolve.
- Connecticut General Life Insurance Company
- 208.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Cigna. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.