Your health has met its app℠. The myCigna app gives you an easy way to personalize, organize and access your important health information--on the go. A must-have for Cigna customers. Features available are based on plan design (ie. Medical, Dental, Pharmacy, Vision, Behavioral, Disability, Accident…).
little app. BIG FEATURES.
• Quickly view ID cards (front and back) for entire family
• Easily print, email, fax or scan right from your mobile device
• View and search recent and past claims
• Bookmark and group claims for easy reference
• Access and view health fund balances
• Review plan deductibles and maximums
Home Delivery Pharmacy
• View and refill your prescriptions right from your mobile device
• Update billing and shipping preferences
• Look up and compare actual costs at 60,000 pharmacies nationwide
• Find closest pharmacy location using GPS
• Speed-dial Cigna Home Delivery PharmacySM
Health Care Professional Directory
• Search for a doctor, dentist, pharmacy or health care facility, from Cigna's national network and compare quality-of-care ratings and costs
• Search among hundreds of common medical procedures and compare costs for doctors and facilities
• Make choices based on costs personalized to you – we do the math for you including your deductible, coinsurance, and health care accounts (if available)
• View plan coverage and authorizations
• Find what’s covered under your plan
• View goal activity and awards
• Organize and manage all the health information you use most
• Store your biometric information (cholesterol, blood pressure, allergies and medications)
• Save contact information and build your personal contact list with the doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, emergency rooms, and other health care professionals and facilities you may call frequently
• Spanish and English
Safe & Secure
• We use the latest technology in secure mobile applications to protect your personal health info while online or off
*You must be a Cigna customer to use the secure myCigna mobile app. Features available are based on coverage you have with Cigna.
More than just a health insurance company, Cigna is a global health service company--dedicated to helping the people we serve improve their health, well-being and sense of security. We make this happen through a broad range of integrated health care and related plans and services, and proven health and well-being programs that are targeted to the unique needs of our customers, clients and partners.
- Minor enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good but...
I really appreciate all the features and conveniences of this app. It enables me to track HSA transactions as well as all claims. I also like how it helps me keep track of deductibles and out-of-pocket expenses. However, one thing that I want to be able to do within the app that I can’t seem to do is go back to review info from the previous year. For example, we had a significant medical emergency in our household on Christmas day. While I am able to view claims as they are processed from that health event, even after the start of the new year, I can’t view the overall deductible/out-of-pocket expenses tracker for 2017. I now only have access to the new trackers for 2018. I would appreciate being able to still view that info from 2017, for a few months into the new year anyway.
Love this app! My favorite part is that it makes it so easy to review recent claims: I can choose parameters for what I want to review. For example, I can choose to review only medical claims for me in the last 30 days. Or I can review only dental claims for my daughter within the last 90 days. I can further specify only paid claims, or those that were denied, being processed, being appealed, or have been adjusted, etc. I also love that I can "Live Chat" if I have a question.
Three suggestions for improvement:
1. Make "Live Chat" available 24/7 (or see #2)
2. Allow me to send a message/ask a question to be answered by customer service via return message the next day.
3. Allow me to see status of requests for pre-certification/preauthorization. For example, after my doctor submits a request, I'd like to be able to see if it was received, if it's under review, whether or not the request was approved or denied, and the reason for that decision.
Thank you Cigna!
Close but just not all there yet
Cigna is a pretty good insurance company and their app is held at about the same level. Pretty seamless but gets caught up in itself once every so often and trips up. My biggest reason for giving this app 4 stars (& writing this review) is because the In/Out-of-Network doctors is not current & hasn't been for months and months, if not years. Multiple times I've called doctors offices to get an appt only to be told that doctor hasn't worked there for a while or no answer at all. This is more with Cigna keeping their directory updated more than with the functionality of the app, though.
- Connecticut General Life Insurance Company
- 191.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Cigna. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.