MyClimb is the world's best climbing app!
Log your climbs, track climbing progress and find climbing partners. Participate in fun competitions + challenges, and track climbing workouts. On MyClimb, you can learn about new climbing areas, and see climbing photos and videos from around the world.
MyClimb’s mission is to connect climbers and promote climbing at all levels! Join the community that has logged nearly 1 million climbs in 100 countries!
• Climb Logging is supported for Gym Bouldering and Routes, Outdoor Bouldering, Sport Climbing, Traditional Climbing, and Ice Climbing
• For Single and Multi Pitch climbs
• Support for 12 difficulty grading systems from around the world
• Alpine, Mountaineering, Aid and Mixed climbing coming soon!
• Connect with friends and see what they're climbing, follow activity in your favorite climbing areas, or see live updates from the entire global MyClimb community
•NEW! Global Challenges, Climbing Workouts, and Climbing Competitions!
• Complete fun climbing challenges with other climbers from around the world
• Customized workouts that you can complete to become a better climber
• Create and Join Climbing Partner Requests to meet new climbers
• MyClimb Partners with Climbing Gyms!
• If your favorite climbing gym is on MyClimb, they can add their climbs directly to the app, and make customized workouts, challenges, and competitions for you. Ask your favorite gym about getting on MyClimb!
• Location Pages for climbing gyms and outdoor climbing areas
• View a location’s cumulative climbing log, leader board, and recent activity
• Recent Activity from locations that you follow appears in the My Locations Feed
• Climbing Leader Boards for friends, local, particular climbing areas, or the global MyClimb Community
• Climber Profile Pages
• View climbing logs, recent activity, and photos/videos
• Integration with Facebook, Twitter and Google
All climbers are welcome in the MyClimb Community!
Introducing MyClimb Challenges and Workouts!
• Get ready for one of our biggest updates yet with customized challenges and workouts to make climbing even more fun
• Track your progress to earning challenge awards, and compete with the entire MyClimb community for badges
• Track your climbing time in customized climbing workouts developed by climbing experts
• Ask your favorite climbing gym to make even more challenges and workouts for you!
• Tons of bugfixes and performance improvements, as well
Ratings and Reviews
I love being able to track my climbing progress with MyClimb. There are also a couple of other climbers at my gyms who use this app, so it’s helpful for building a sense of community if you can support each other digitally when you’re not actually at the gym! I know some folks like to go analog and track climbs on paper but I find it’s been really useful to track digitally. I’ve been using My Climb for several years and have loved being able to pull up graphs charting my progress and showing where I’m at now vs. different points in my climbing history. Definitely worth using!
The app has a great idea. I think the concept of it will get climbers together but if I could change anything I’d have a better section for workouts. Or when you’re picking the level of climb you could also input a workout, even if it’s something simple like weights vs cardio. I want to use this app as my only workout tracker. The layout is pretty intuitive, I’ve used it for about a week now and there’s no bugs. Overall, highly recommend it as a climbing tracker. It’d be nice if they had a graph to track progress but you can put one together yourself pretty easily.
I like it!
Very useful to track climbing progress as well as stay in touch with your climber friends. The only thing might be that I usually don't keep my phone with me while I climb, but afterward I'd forget some of the routes I have climbed/tried. I haven't tried finding a climbing partner using the app, but it looks like a nice function.
They also have great customer service. I emailed them a question regarding a climbing gym, and they replied and fixed the problem immediately. Appreciated it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.