MyClimb is the world's best climbing app!
Log your climbs, track climbing progress and find climbing partners. Participate in fun competitions + challenges, and track climbing workouts. On MyClimb, you can learn about new climbing areas, and see climbing photos and videos from around the world.
MyClimb’s mission is to connect climbers and promote climbing at all levels! Join the community that has logged nearly 1 million climbs in 100 countries!
• Climb Logging is supported for Gym Bouldering and Routes, Outdoor Bouldering, Sport Climbing, Traditional Climbing, and Ice Climbing
• For Single and Multi Pitch climbs
• Support for 12 difficulty grading systems from around the world
• Alpine, Mountaineering, Aid and Mixed climbing coming soon!
• Connect with friends and see what they're climbing, follow activity in your favorite climbing areas, or see live updates from the entire global MyClimb community
•NEW! Global Challenges, Climbing Workouts, and Climbing Competitions!
• Complete fun climbing challenges with other climbers from around the world
• Customized workouts that you can complete to become a better climber
• Create and Join Climbing Partner Requests to meet new climbers
• MyClimb Partners with Climbing Gyms!
• If your favorite climbing gym is on MyClimb, they can add their climbs directly to the app, and make customized workouts, challenges, and competitions for you. Ask your favorite gym about getting on MyClimb!
• Location Pages for climbing gyms and outdoor climbing areas
• View a location’s cumulative climbing log, leader board, and recent activity
• Recent Activity from locations that you follow appears in the My Locations Feed
• Climbing Leader Boards for friends, local, particular climbing areas, or the global MyClimb Community
• Climber Profile Pages
• View climbing logs, recent activity, and photos/videos
• Integration with Facebook, Twitter, and Google
All climbers are welcome in the MyClimb Community!
What's New in This Version Describe what's new in this version of your app, such as new features, improvements, and bug fixes.
Introducing MyClimb Challenges and Workouts!
• Get ready for one of our biggest updates yet with customized challenges and workouts to make climbing even more fun
• Track your progress to earning challenge awards, and compete with the entire MyClimb community for badges
• Track your climbing time in customized climbing workouts developed by climbing experts
• Ask your favorite climbing gym to make even more challenges and workouts for you!
• Tons of bugfixes and performance improvements, as well
Ratings and Reviews
Edit: These issues have almost completely gone away, so I've revised my score to four stars.
I enjoy this app a lot when it works, but it gets stuck on the opening screen probably 75% of the time (100% if loading from a home screen notification) and I have to force quit the app and start over frequently. At least four times, it's given me a "something went wrong" message when trying to post a session and I've had to write down my climbs, delete the session, and reenter everything. I have an iPhone XS, but my friends with Androids have had some of these same issues. I've tried deleting and reinstalling with no difference in performance.
It's a fun and engaging app otherwise, and I guess the fact that I'm putting myself through all this to use it proves it.
Developer Response ,
apologies for your buggy experience! we are releasing a large backend update in late May, which will greatly improve the overall stability of the app! Can we send you a MyClimb chalk bag to make up for it? just email email@example.com about it, thanks!
I love being able to track my climbing progress with MyClimb. There are also a couple of other climbers at my gyms who use this app, so it’s helpful for building a sense of community if you can support each other digitally when you’re not actually at the gym! I know some folks like to go analog and track climbs on paper but I find it’s been really useful to track digitally. I’ve been using My Climb for several years and have loved being able to pull up graphs charting my progress and showing where I’m at now vs. different points in my climbing history. Definitely worth using!
Amazing training tool for climbing and bouldering!
I started indoor climbing a few months ago and wanted to build my endurance as well as track my progress. This is the perfect app for all of the things I needed in a training program. The workouts are perfect for Endurance and Strength building, they are completely exhausting which is exactly what they should be! I’ve even found friends in the app around the world by “competing” in climbing challenges all while doing what I’ve always done......climb! I can’t wait to start climbing outdoors and track my progress using the app as well!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.