By Haymarket Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
myCME, the fastest growing online source of continuing medical education for healthcare professionals, is available in a free app for phone and tablet.
myCME provides certified/accredited education from a variety of pre-eminent institutions designed to meet the needs of physicians, nurse practitioners, physicians assistants, pharmacists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals. Clinicians turn to us to get the CME/CE they need, when they need it, all designed to be clinically relevant to their practice.
With the myCME app you can:
• Choose from relevant activities tailored to your profession and specialty
• Conveniently pick up an activity where you left off
• View your progress within an activity
• Easily navigate through activities and claim credit straight from your app
• Upload and store ALL of your CME/CE certificates from any source in one place
• Enjoy 24/7 access to all of your certificates. Easily email your certificates straight from your app
• Set personalized goals and let the myCME app track your progress for you
• Purchase courses from the myCME Marketplace without leaving the app
Please note that myCME currently offers auto-renewing subscriptions to periodic CME content. Currently, the app offers two subscriptions, both are $94.99 for one year of continuous content updates. Your subscription automatically renews every year, so you always have the latest content. The app may offer additional subscriptions in the future, at varying prices.
If you have any questions about myCME or experience any technical problems while using the app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 126.96.36.1999
Various minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Great for CMEs on the go
I love this app. Sometimes at work during breaks or while nursing my daughter I can read and learn on topics to update my medical knowledge. Great for those of us who are too busy to sit for long sessions to knock out CMEs.
Love this app. Strongly recommend.
(1) Free, relevant topics for CME.
(2) Good variety of short and long activities that allow you to tailor the time you spend on CME.
(3) SUPER easy organization of CME credits. It logs your credits earned within this app; you can easily upload certificates from other CME sources; and you can email your certificates to your personal email very easily as a backup method of storage/organization.
Free, easy to use, can use with wifi, great format. Used many times for my continuing ed!
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Aug 13, 2015
- Version: 188.8.131.529
- Size: 64.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Haymarket Media Inc
- © 2015, Haymarket Media, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pharmacology CE Update for NPs Subscription$94.99
- Thinking Outside the Pack! Long-Acting Contraception for Adolescents$18.99
- Head Lice: Update on Diagnosis and Treatment$18.99