myCME, the fastest growing online source of continuing medical education for healthcare professionals, is available in a free app for phone and tablet.
myCME provides certified/accredited education from a variety of pre-eminent institutions designed to meet the needs of physicians, nurse practitioners, physicians assistants, pharmacists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals. Clinicians turn to us to get the CME/CE they need, when they need it, all designed to be clinically relevant to their practice.
With the myCME app you can:
• Choose from relevant activities tailored to your profession and specialty
• Conveniently pick up an activity where you left off
• View your progress within an activity
• Easily navigate through activities and claim credit straight from your app
• Upload and store ALL of your CME/CE certificates from any source in one place
• Enjoy 24/7 access to all of your certificates. Easily email your certificates straight from your app
• Set personalized goals and let the myCME app track your progress for you
• Purchase courses from the myCME Marketplace without leaving the app
Please note that myCME currently offers auto-renewing subscriptions to periodic CME content. Currently, the app offers two subscriptions, both are $94.99 for one year of continuous content updates. Your subscription automatically renews every year, so you always have the latest content. The app may offer additional subscriptions in the future, at varying prices.
If you have any questions about myCME or experience any technical problems while using the app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Improved performance by removing deprecated SDKs
Ratings and Reviews
Not Very Reliable
I tried to use this App and its Website on several occasions, sought expert computer assistance, and spent several hours trying to make it work. It has been extremely finicky and taken far more time than it should without giving any CME credits. For whatever reason, it seems to have lots of glitches, poor transmission quality, and constantly reboots. Note that I have tried it on 2 different computers and an iPad. It wasted a lot of time and never was able to give me a completion certificate. I recommend any of several other avenues rather than this APP or its Website.
Developer Response ,
Please, contact us at email@example.com.
An excellent way to keep up-breast of current medical information and to gain CME credits at the same time. The information is available when you want it and need it. Try it next time you are traveling, need CME credits, or live in a remote area.
Not only can I keep track of my CME in one organized place. It is portable and accessible. The user interface is intuitive. Providing CME data for hospital privileges is now a breeze.
- Haymarket Media Inc
- 72.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2018, Haymarket Media, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Thinking Outside the Pack! Long-Acting Contraception for Adolescents $18.99
- Head Lice: Update on Diagnosis and Treatment $18.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.