By Pennsylvania Department of Human Services
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing myCOMPASS PA, for Pennsylvanians who have applied for or get health and human service programs or benefits. It offers many of the same features found on COMPASS, but right from your phone. You can now access your benefits from anywhere, whenever you want.
The best part? You can take care of business while you’re on-the-go. Tasks that used to involve a trip to the county assistance office can be accomplished with only a few minutes on the app. Whether you want to know the status of your application or send us a photo of required documents, you’re always just a few taps away.
• See important details about your benefits.
• Check the status of your application.
• Find out when to renew.
• Upload and send documents related to your application or benefits.
• Report changes to your addresses, emails, or phone numbers.
myCOMPASS PA. Managing your benefits just got easier.
What's New in Version 1.1
For this release, we updated the app and fixed several issues.
• More guidance when creating a new account
• Better instructions on how to link cases to your account
• Minor bug fixes
We’re always looking for new ways to better our app. We use comments and shared experiences to help us make improvements. We will continue to monitor and fix performance issues, along with other issues highlighted in feedback.
Such a convenience!!
Wow, zippy, modern convenience and government program don't go together in my mind, but they've succeeded with this app, which allows you to access quick stats about your case and upload documents. It saves time and hassle for us and hopefully for case workers too. My only wish is that you could upload PDF files (aka electronic info, paystubs) and not just pictures from your phone. Great app though, I love it!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 24, 2017
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 36.1 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare, Bureau of Information Systems
- © 2017 Pennsylvania Department of Human Services
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.