This app comes with a fully functional, interactive offline map of Mykonos, to assist you explore the island and find the best spots without any roaming charges.
Mykonos is one of the most cosmopolitan islands in the world, more famous than Capri, more fashionable than Hawaii. Mykonos is 85 sq. km in area with a shoreline of 80 km and a population of 5,500. From golden beaches and sheltered coves to sunny blue skies and vivid sunsets, the best feature of Mykonos is its breathtaking natural beauty. Now you have the opportunity to utilise the Myconian Guide app to explore Mykonos and get high class services any place, at any time.
With the Myconian Guide App you can explore Mykonos like a local and get access to authentic trip advice from those who know the real Mykonos. The Myconian Guide app enhances the Mykonian travel experience by sharing insider information on spots of interest, enabling travelers to plan their journey; serving as a comprehensive guide during their trip; and allowing travelers to leave feedback concerning their experience at Mykonos.
- view local concierge recommendations
- explore content related to Myconos
- see an interactive map of recommended POIs (where to Eat, where to Swim, Mykonos by Night)
- Explore Mykonos by Night (Bars, Beach Bars, LGBT nightlife)
- View places that you can take photos and explore local attractions
- see insider tips (local culture, recipes)
- view details and book rooms of a Myconian Collection hotel, resort or villa.
- Share Photos and send Postcards
- Leave your Feedback
We are always improving our apps and we welcome your great suggestions on anything you think we can whip into shape.
Get in touch by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.