MyDermPath+ features interactive algorithms for generating differential diagnosis using a clinicopathological approach and includes the ability to move forward and backward within algorithms. This approach to diagnosis with clinicopathological correlation has the potential to improve diagnostic accuracy and creates an excellent learning environment.
Minor bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for quick reference
Easy to look up diagnoses with short micro and clinical synopses. Savvy residents at a crowded scopes will be using this to surreptitiously jog their memories. The digital histo images are of impressive quality and resolution! Makes this app more helpful than many histology atlases as you can pan the large images and zoom in and out rapidly.
This app is very complex and must have taken a lot of time to make. I like the user-friendly home screen. It is also easy to navigate. Maybe you should add a suggestion box so pathologists can add more diseases. This is a must have app for every pathologist!
So far so good. Would like to be able to view it in landscape mode continuously, especially since video and many pictures are presented in that orientation. Thanks!
- American Academy of Dermatology
- 35.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © American Academy of Dermatology
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.