The MyDISH app enables you to manage your DISH account from anywhere quickly and easily on your iphone or ipad. View and pay your bill, manage your appointments and programming, order Pay-Per-View and Video on Demand, manage your preferences and more… all on the go. It’s just one more of the many ways DISH continues to offer fantastic customer experiences and help you enjoy TV more than ever!
• Create a MyDISH account (used to access the MyDISH app, mydish.com, DISH Anywhere app, dishanywhere.com, and more)
• Retrieve your MyDISH username
• Reset your MyDISH password
• View technician photo and monitor technician location in real time
• Review appointment date/time
• View current bill breakdown
• Make a payment
• View previous statements
• View payment history
• View your channel line-up
• Customize your package and explore options
• Compare TV packages side by side
• View your data usage meters
• Purchase additional data capacity
Pay-Per-View & Video on Demand
• Browse & order movies, sports, events and adult
• Click on the ‘Watch TV’ link to launch DISH Anywhere and watch TV shows and movies instantly on your mobile device – all for free!
• Set up/change eBill and AutoPay
• Manage your account info: Contact info, security settings, etc.
• Reauthorize your DISH Outdoor service
Refer a Friend
• Refer your friends and family to DISH via email, text message, or social media
• Once they’re installed with DISH, pick from great rewards like a FREE Echo Dot, 12 FREE Pay-Per-View movies, or $50 in bill credits!
• View all your referrals and rewards history
• Restart your DISH service if it has been cancelled or temporarily suspended
• Provide us feedback so that we could improve the DISH experience.
Good news!! We’ve made a few more exciting updates to the MyDISH App to ensure you’re always in the loop when it comes to updates on your account.
And as always, we’ve squashed a few bugs while we were under the hood.
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this update, or on anything else about the app or your experience as a DISH customer. Hint: check out the new Support tab to leave your feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
My Dish App
Has always worked fine until I got the update and it told me this version was no longer compatible with my iPhone 5c. It asked me to download a new version and I did about six times and when I open it the same thing happens , update and download new version. It works fine on my wife's 5c. I have been updating this app everyday since November 22 and everyday it ask me to update and download the new version which I do everyday and it loads and immediately ask me to update again. It is working now and allowing me to log in. I just keep getting the same annoying update. Please fix it or remove it. As of March,2018 I downloaded the App again and it is working fine. Thanks
Developer Response ,
Hi, I'm very sorry about this. I know this has been going on for a while, but we were finally able to get it resolved in version 2.11 that was released this morning. Please let us know if you're having issues downloading the latest version, and I apologize again for the inconvenience.
Won't open beyond Logo screen
I've used the app for a while with no issues. After the last update, the app will not open beyond the Logo screen. I tried closing the app completely and rebooting my iPhone 6 before trying to reopen and still it will not go beyond the logo screen. This version does not work.
In response to your questions, I have an iPhone 6 software version 10.3.3. I believe that prior to the app upgrade I was using the remember me function. I do not believe that I was using the Touch ID to log in. The app never goes beyond the Dish Logo, so I cannot verify that information. The app was convenient prior to the app upgrade and is now useless in its current configuration. Since there appear to be several reviews with the same issue, hopefully this will be able to be resolved quickly. Thank you for your response.
Developer Response ,
Hi, I'm so sorry you're having issues signing in to the latest version. Can you tell me what device model and iOS version you are on? Also what do you have set as your login preference (Touch ID, remember me, etc.)? That information will help us to investigate and determine what's not working. EDIT: Thanks for the additional info! We are looking into this.
It Finally Works!
A few days ago, I received a developer’s note saying that an update was issued “this morning” and that improvements had been made. I immediately updated the app (and for good measure, updated the iOS on my iPad Air 2). With hopeful anticipation I opened the app. Black screen with MyDish logo in the middle. I waited, pressed all over the screen (thinking there might be a secret login square somewhere), closed the app and re-opened it. Nope. Just black screen and MyDish logo. Still waiting.
Update: I tried opening the app today and was pleasantly surprised—it finally worked. It is now a very useful tool.
Developer Response ,
Hi Maxwell, very sorry for the inconvenience here! We release an updated version of the app this morning that resolves this issue, so once you download that you should be able to access more than just the logo screen. I hope it lives up to your expectations!
- DISH Network LLC
- 142 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Dish Network LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.