By D-Link Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*Minimum system requirement: iOS 7 and above
Quickly and easily view your live Cloud Camera feeds and manage your Cloud Routers from anywhere using a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection. Whether you're at the office, having an evening out, or away on vacation, the mydlink Lite app gives you access to your Cloud Cameras, Cloud Routers and NVR even when you’re on-the-go.
You can also check your Cloud Router’s current upload/download bandwidth, or manage your wireless network security and status. Parental controls let you see what sites your children have visited when you were away, and you can even block or unblock network access for individual devices.
For more information, go to mydlink.com or dlink.com
- View live video from your Cloud Camera, including a full-screen view. iPad users may purchase the mydlink+ app for multiple camera viewing.
- Supports H.264 video streaming for smooth high-quality video (specific models only.)
- Listen to audio from your camera’s microphone (audio-enabled models only)
- Save snapshots of your camera’s video to your iPhone or iPod Touch
- View the online status of your Cloud Cameras and Cloud Routers
- Remotely monitor and configure your Cloud Routers
- Access and view your camera's video feed (without audio) through your NVR.
- Support remote viewing period of five minutes in relay mode. Helpful 60 second left countdown timer.
- Touch and drag to move your view around for non-PT cameras. Pinch to zoom in/out.
- Toggle camera's view modes between Night mode, Day mode, and Automatic mode.
- After initial settings on the mydlink website, you can enable/disable motion/sound detection from the app for supported cameras.
- You can talk back with 2-way audio support (for DCS-942L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L, DCS-2132L, DCS-2310L, DCS-7010L, DCS-6010L), and cameras will mute their microphones to avoid feedback during two-way audio communication.
- SD Card Playback (for DCS-942L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L)
- Camera Firmware upgrade feature
- Support push notifications: Tap to select which device you want to receive push notifications from.
- Support local mode: Allow users to explore and access nearby cameras that are connected to the same LAN network with your phone.
- Online setup: Users can follow the online setup feature to configure new cameras. This app will lead you to configure your camera from A to Z.
- White light light-emitting diode feature of DCS-2136L
- Chat mode selection (OFF to mute camera's microphone) for DCS-942L two-way audio feature
This app is compatible with the following models:
- Cloud Cameras: DCS-930L,DCS-932L,DCS-933L,DCS-931L,DCS-942L,DCS-5211L,DCS-5222L,DCS-2332L,DCS-6010L,DCS-2132L,DCS-2310L,DCS-7010L,DCS-5020L,DCS-5010L,DCS-2136L,DCS-5222LB1,DCS-2330L,DCS-6004L
- Cloud Routers: DAP-1160L,DAP-1360L,DIR-140L,DIR-505L,DIR-600L,DIR-600LW,DIR-602L,DIR-605L,DIR-605LW,DIR-619L,DIR-626L,DIR-636L,DIR-640L,DIR-645L,DIR-810L,DIR-820L,DIR-820LW,DIR-826L,DIR-836L,DIR-840L,DIR-845L,DIR-850L,DIR-855L,DIR-860L,DIR-865L,DIR-868L,DIR-880L,DIR-900L,DIR-905L,DSL-2770L,DSL-2870B,DSL-2890AL,DSL-2900AL,DSL-3590L
- NVR: DNR-322L
Note: For Cloud Storage support, please download the mydlink Access-NAS app.
* The mydlink Lite app is linked to the FFmpeg shared video decoding library, which is compiled to contain LGPL decoders and splitters only. The repository can be cloned from git://github.com/dlinker/mydlink-Lite.git using the git clone command.
* HD H264 feature doesn't work for DCS-931L,DCS-933L,DCS-5010L,DCS-5020L, DCS-5009L, DCS-6045L so far.
What's New in Version 3.6.7
1.adjust password and datetime setting steps to enhance binding success rate
2.adjust local device exploring procedure to display the results faster.
3.adjust to be compatible the language code changes due to iOS 9 (e.g. zh_Hant_TW, zh_Hans_CN,...etc.)
Doesn't support iPhone
There's a lot to like about this app the main thing being you can get a great view of four different cameras and page through to see additional cameras. But it's very disappointing that it only works on the iPad. I really don't need cameras when I'm in the house I need a grid view when I'm way from the house and I have my iPhone with me
Just like My DLINK lite
I've had several cameras for several years but won't add any more till they figure things out! This has the same issues as my DLINK lite, so be sure to read all the poor reviews for that app. Why is it that every time the app's have an update I have to go through the stupid poorly translated tutorial the first time it's opened???
Stop giving me the tutorial every time it updates
This what I imagine a product looks like when you wrangle together a bunch of bottom of the class engineering students. The hardware and software are both 💩💩💩.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 29, 2016
- Version: 3.6.7
- Size: 57.0 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: D-Link Corporation
- © 2016 D-Link Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.