By D-Link Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*Minimum system requirement: iOS 7 and above
Quickly and easily view your live Cloud Camera feeds and manage your Cloud Routers from anywhere using a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection. Whether you're at the office, having an evening out, or away on vacation, the mydlink Lite app gives you access to your Cloud Cameras, Cloud Routers and NVR even when you’re on-the-go.
You can also check your Cloud Router’s current upload/download bandwidth, or manage your wireless network security and status. Parental controls let you see what sites your children have visited when you were away, and you can even block or unblock network access for individual devices.
For more information, go to mydlink.com or dlink.com
- View live video from your Cloud Camera, including a full-screen view. iPad users may purchase the mydlink+ app for multiple camera viewing.
- Supports H.264 video streaming for smooth high-quality video (specific models only.)
- Listen to audio from your camera’s microphone (audio-enabled models only)
- Save snapshots of your camera’s video to your iPhone or iPod Touch
- View the online status of your Cloud Cameras and Cloud Routers
- Remotely monitor and configure your Cloud Routers
- Access and view your camera's video feed (without audio) through your NVR.
- Support remote viewing period of five minutes in relay mode. Helpful 60 second left countdown timer.
- Touch and drag to move your view around for non-PT cameras. Pinch to zoom in/out.
- Toggle camera's view modes between Night mode, Day mode, and Automatic mode.
- After initial settings on the mydlink website, you can enable/disable motion/sound detection from the app for supported cameras.
- You can talk back with 2-way audio support (for DCS-942L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L, DCS-2132L, DCS-2310L, DCS-7010L, DCS-6010L), and cameras will mute their microphones to avoid feedback during two-way audio communication.
- SD Card Playback (for DCS-942L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L)
- Camera Firmware upgrade feature
- Support push notifications: Tap to select which device you want to receive push notifications from.
- Support local mode: Allow users to explore and access nearby cameras that are connected to the same LAN network with your phone.
- Online setup: Users can follow the online setup feature to configure new cameras. This app will lead you to configure your camera from A to Z.
- White light light-emitting diode feature of DCS-2136L
- Chat mode selection (OFF to mute camera's microphone) for DCS-942L two-way audio feature
This app is compatible with the following models:
- Cloud Cameras: DCS-930L,DCS-932L,DCS-933L,DCS-931L,DCS-942L,DCS-5211L,DCS-5222L,DCS-2332L,DCS-6010L,DCS-2132L,DCS-2310L,DCS-7010L,DCS-5020L,DCS-5010L,DCS-2136L,DCS-5222LB1,DCS-2330L,DCS-6004L
- Cloud Routers: DAP-1160L,DAP-1360L,DIR-140L,DIR-505L,DIR-600L,DIR-600LW,DIR-602L,DIR-605L,DIR-605LW,DIR-619L,DIR-626L,DIR-636L,DIR-640L,DIR-645L,DIR-810L,DIR-820L,DIR-820LW,DIR-826L,DIR-836L,DIR-840L,DIR-845L,DIR-850L,DIR-855L,DIR-860L,DIR-865L,DIR-868L,DIR-880L,DIR-900L,DIR-905L,DSL-2770L,DSL-2870B,DSL-2890AL,DSL-2900AL,DSL-3590L
- NVR: DNR-322L
Note: For Cloud Storage support, please download the mydlink Access-NAS app.
* The mydlink Lite app is linked to the FFmpeg shared video decoding library, which is compiled to contain LGPL decoders and splitters only. The repository can be cloned from git://github.com/dlinker/mydlink-Lite.git using the git clone command.
* HD H264 feature doesn't work for DCS-931L,DCS-933L,DCS-5010L,DCS-5020L, DCS-5009L, DCS-6045L so far.
What's New in Version 3.6.6
1. DCS-936L setup flow revision
2. modify using wrong dfp value due to A is not 0 case. (DCS-932L, DCS-5030L)
Convenient, excellent app
This app has improved over the years, thereby making the cameras (my initial investment) actually become *more* useful over time. Performance of app is good on both new and old iPhones/iPads.
MY WISH LIST: The iPad version allows (A) multiple cameras to be viewed at once...a feature that would be nice to have implemented on the iPhone app (especially now that screen resolutions and screen sizes have increased for the Apple's phones). (B) For "power users", it would be nice to have "user-defined, preset positions (views) for motorized cameras...for example, if I am viewing the table and want to see the deck, it would be nice to select "DECK" and have camera pan/tilt to the preset position I defined. Then, to see what's happening at the table, instead of manually panning/tilting, I could simply select "TABLE" from my user-defined list and the camera would automatically move.
Ridiculously slow to connect
Since the latest update, our cameras take forever to connect, making the system virtually useless half the time. It always took maybe 10-15 seconds, but now it's 2 minutes. My phone times out and goes to sleep before any cameras are located. I don't know what's going on-- we've checked our internet, reset cameras and the only thing that changed was the latest update. Hope this gets fixed asap, or we'll have to find a new camera system.
Good for what I need it to do
Good app. Allows me to check my cameras as needed. Occasionally takes a little longer than I would like to connect, but rarely have a total failure to connect, and when I do killing the app and reopening it generally fixes it. Connecting to locally connected cameras is painfully slow if it connects at all. I do wish there was a cloud storage option.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 21, 2016
- Version: 3.6.6
- Size: 64.0 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: D-Link Corporation
- © 2016 D-Link Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.