By D-Link Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*Minimum system requirement: iOS 7 and above
Quickly and easily view your live Cloud Camera feeds and manage your Cloud Routers from anywhere using a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection. Whether you're at the office, having an evening out, or away on vacation, the mydlink Lite app gives you access to your Cloud Cameras, Cloud Routers and NVR even when you’re on-the-go.
You can also check your Cloud Router’s current upload/download bandwidth, or manage your wireless network security and status. Parental controls let you see what sites your children have visited when you were away, and you can even block or unblock network access for individual devices.
For more information, go to mydlink.com or dlink.com
- View live video from your Cloud Camera, including a full-screen view. iPad users may purchase the mydlink+ app for multiple camera viewing.
- Supports H.264 video streaming for smooth high-quality video (specific models only.)
- Listen to audio from your camera’s microphone (audio-enabled models only)
- Save snapshots of your camera’s video to your iPhone or iPod Touch
- View the online status of your Cloud Cameras and Cloud Routers
- Remotely monitor and configure your Cloud Routers
- Access and view your camera's video feed (without audio) through your NVR.
- Support remote viewing period of five minutes in relay mode. Helpful 60 second left countdown timer.
- Touch and drag to move your view around for non-PT cameras. Pinch to zoom in/out.
- Toggle camera's view modes between Night mode, Day mode, and Automatic mode.
- After initial settings on the mydlink website, you can enable/disable motion/sound detection from the app for supported cameras.
- You can talk back with 2-way audio support (for DCS-942L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L, DCS-2132L, DCS-2310L, DCS-7010L, DCS-6010L), and cameras will mute their microphones to avoid feedback during two-way audio communication.
- SD Card Playback (for DCS-942L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L)
- Camera Firmware upgrade feature
- Support push notifications: Tap to select which device you want to receive push notifications from.
- Support local mode: Allow users to explore and access nearby cameras that are connected to the same LAN network with your phone.
- Online setup: Users can follow the online setup feature to configure new cameras. This app will lead you to configure your camera from A to Z.
- White light light-emitting diode feature of DCS-2136L
- Chat mode selection (OFF to mute camera's microphone) for DCS-942L two-way audio feature
This app is compatible with the following models:
- Cloud Cameras: DCS-930L,DCS-932L,DCS-933L,DCS-931L,DCS-942L,DCS-5211L,DCS-5222L,DCS-2332L,DCS-6010L,DCS-2132L,DCS-2310L,DCS-7010L,DCS-5020L,DCS-5010L,DCS-2136L,DCS-5222LB1,DCS-2330L,DCS-6004L
- Cloud Routers: DAP-1160L,DAP-1360L,DIR-140L,DIR-505L,DIR-600L,DIR-600LW,DIR-602L,DIR-605L,DIR-605LW,DIR-619L,DIR-626L,DIR-636L,DIR-640L,DIR-645L,DIR-810L,DIR-820L,DIR-820LW,DIR-826L,DIR-836L,DIR-840L,DIR-845L,DIR-850L,DIR-855L,DIR-860L,DIR-865L,DIR-868L,DIR-880L,DIR-900L,DIR-905L,DSL-2770L,DSL-2870B,DSL-2890AL,DSL-2900AL,DSL-3590L
- NVR: DNR-322L
Note: For Cloud Storage support, please download the mydlink Access-NAS app.
* The mydlink Lite app is linked to the FFmpeg shared video decoding library, which is compiled to contain LGPL decoders and splitters only. The repository can be cloned from git://github.com/dlinker/mydlink-Lite.git using the git clone command.
* HD H264 feature doesn't work for DCS-931L,DCS-933L,DCS-5010L,DCS-5020L, DCS-5009L, DCS-6045L so far.
What's New in Version 3.4.5
* Add support to H.264 for DCS-931L, DCS-933L,DCS-5010L, DCS-5020L, DCS-5009L, DCS-6045L.
[Important]Please update these models to the latest firmware for the app to work properly.
Good app, could be great
I like the app, just wish these features could be added (where it can supported in the camera firmware.)
1) Please make it possible to share a specific camera with other MyDlink user accounts so that you don't have to share your credentials and all the cameras tied to an account. There would be a share feature where you'd select a contact from your device and the app would send an email inviting them to share that camera or cameras.
2) Add a snooze feature to the motion alerts so that the user can instruct the app to temporarily ignore motion events from specific cameras for a specified time period (e.g. 1 hour)
3) the camera should not only send motion alerts to the smartphone, but accompany it with an image of the motion so that the user can quickly determine whether to ignore the alert without the need for opening the app and connecting to the camera
4) Allow users to set the motion detection cells and adjust overall sensitivity level
5) Allow users to manually adjust sensitivity for specific cells
6) there should be a motion activity log for each camera, and a combined list of all motion alerts with a little thumbnail focused on the area in which the motion was detected. When tapped it should open a full-frame of the captured motion activity.
Best Camera App I've Used
We use this app as a baby monitor. For the first 3 years of my son's life, we used the very expensive Y Cam/Baby HD Wifi camera and app. It was so complicated only tech services could set up the camera on our network. It was constantly going off-line or unable to connect. We finally gave up and decided to go the "cheap" route. To our surprise, the $50 D Link camera and free app has been 100% more reliable than what we had previously. No, the picture isn't HD and the sound buzzes when it's at full volume, but it's completely stable and perfect for what we use it for- to make sure the kid is still in bed. 5 stars and 2 enthusiastic thumbs up.
Love the app & camera but poor customer service
I've been using the DCS-5010L for a little over a year and I have no complaints. The camera works well. Occasionally there will be an update where the pan/zoom acts differently than it should but with the next update the issue is usually fixed. I use my IPhone 6 and IPad to view the camera remotely. The camera runs on my home wifi.
*Beware, there seems to be zero customer service. When I first got the camera I had trouble with the installation and after no response from 3 separate emails I finally gave up. I was eventually able to trouble shoot it myself but I went almost a month before I could get it working.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 07, 2015
- Version: 3.4.5
- Size: 41.0 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: D-Link Corporation
- © 2015 D-Link Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.