By D-Link Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
*Minimum system requirement: iOS 7 and above
Quickly and easily view your live Cloud Camera feeds and manage your Cloud Routers from anywhere using a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection. Whether you're at the office, having an evening out, or away on vacation, the mydlink Lite app gives you access to your Cloud Cameras, Cloud Routers and NVR even when you’re on-the-go.
You can also check your Cloud Router’s current upload/download bandwidth, or manage your wireless network security and status. Parental controls let you see what sites your children have visited when you were away, and you can even block or unblock network access for individual devices.
For more information, go to mydlink.com or dlink.com
- View live video from your Cloud Camera, including a full-screen view. iPad users may purchase the mydlink+ app for multiple camera viewing.
- Supports H.264 video streaming for smooth high-quality video (specific models only.)
- Listen to audio from your camera’s microphone (audio-enabled models only)
- Save snapshots of your camera’s video to your iPhone or iPod Touch
- View the online status of your Cloud Cameras and Cloud Routers
- Remotely monitor and configure your Cloud Routers
- Access and view your camera's video feed (without audio) through your NVR.
- Support remote viewing period of five minutes in relay mode. Helpful 60 second left countdown timer.
- Touch and drag to move your view around for non-PT cameras. Pinch to zoom in/out.
- Toggle camera's view modes between Night mode, Day mode, and Automatic mode.
- After initial settings on the mydlink website, you can enable/disable motion/sound detection from the app for supported cameras.
- You can talk back with 2-way audio support (for DCS-942L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L, DCS-2132L, DCS-2310L, DCS-7010L, DCS-6010L), and cameras will mute their microphones to avoid feedback during two-way audio communication.
- SD Card Playback (for DCS-942L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L)
- Camera Firmware upgrade feature
- Support push notifications: Tap to select which device you want to receive push notifications from.
- Support local mode: Allow users to explore and access nearby cameras that are connected to the same LAN network with your phone.
- Online setup: Users can follow the online setup feature to configure new cameras. This app will lead you to configure your camera from A to Z.
- White light light-emitting diode feature of DCS-2136L
- Chat mode selection (OFF to mute camera's microphone) for DCS-942L two-way audio feature
This app is compatible with the following models:
- Cloud Cameras: DCS-930L,DCS-932L,DCS-933L,DCS-931L,DCS-942L,DCS-5211L,DCS-5222L,DCS-2332L,DCS-6010L,DCS-2132L,DCS-2310L,DCS-7010L,DCS-5020L,DCS-5010L,DCS-2136L,DCS-5222LB1,DCS-2330L,DCS-6004L
- Cloud Routers: DAP-1160L,DAP-1360L,DIR-140L,DIR-505L,DIR-600L,DIR-600LW,DIR-602L,DIR-605L,DIR-605LW,DIR-619L,DIR-626L,DIR-636L,DIR-640L,DIR-645L,DIR-810L,DIR-820L,DIR-820LW,DIR-826L,DIR-836L,DIR-840L,DIR-845L,DIR-850L,DIR-855L,DIR-860L,DIR-865L,DIR-868L,DIR-880L,DIR-900L,DIR-905L,DSL-2770L,DSL-2870B,DSL-2890AL,DSL-2900AL,DSL-3590L
- NVR: DNR-322L
Note: For Cloud Storage support, please download the mydlink Access-NAS app.
* The mydlink Lite app is linked to the FFmpeg shared video decoding library, which is compiled to contain LGPL decoders and splitters only. The repository can be cloned from git://github.com/dlinker/mydlink-Lite.git using the git clone command.
* HD H264 feature doesn't work for DCS-931L,DCS-933L,DCS-5010L,DCS-5020L, DCS-5009L, DCS-6045L so far.
What's New in Version 3.8.1
1. Support BLE setup for DCS-8000LH and DCS-8100LH
2. Fix timezone issue for DCS-5222L B, DCS-7010L, DCS-2132L B
3. Support IPV6 only networking for camera liveview and controls
Sheer stupid oversight within app
Just received my 2-pack of the new DCS-8000LH cameras to review. From the unboxing to getting them ready to use, they seem really nice. Too bad I can’t use them due to an oversight in the app. Coming from a company that makes routers, this particular oversight is inexcusable.
When I go to set the cameras up using the app on my Wi-Fi network, it will not take my 32-character password. It’s limited to accepting 30 characters. Really? I entered my password 5 different times and encountered a “connection timeout” error each time. Then I realized upon the 6th try that when I typed the 31st character, it wouldn’t temporarily show the letter, indicating it wasn’t taking it.
I called tech support and they said “it sounded like a limitation with the app” and with this particular model, there are no other workarounds for setup outside the app. So, because of this, these cameras are nothing more than paperweights. And I’m not changing my Wi-Fi password to set these up. Garbage setup. 😡
So far so good.
The app is very smooth and easy to use once you get it up and running. I love the control features that allow you to take screen shots whenever you want. The only snag was getting it set up and connected to each camera (2). I will always admit bay some may have been user error but for the most part I have sufficient knowledge and skills with lost technology. With all that being said, will definitely keep using if all stays consistent and maybe even get more.
It took some doing to get the camera connected, but this app has been terrific. Most of the time it works well. Once in a while we have needed to shut the camera off and then turn it on - to reboot the camera. We've had it working for 15 months and had to reboot it three times. We use this app to check in on an elderly family member. It's nice to be able too know if she's alright- wherever we may be and at the same time allow her to keep her independence.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 06, 2017
- Version: 3.8.1
- Size: 69.2 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: D-Link Corporation
- © 2017 D-Link Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.