By D-Link Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Quickly and easily view your live Cloud Camera feeds and manage your Cloud Routers from anywhere using a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection. Whether you're at the office, having an evening out, or away on vacation, the mydlink Lite app gives you access to your Cloud Cameras, Cloud Routers and NVR even when you’re on-the-go.
You can also check your Cloud Router’s current upload/download bandwidth, or manage your wireless network security and status. Parental controls let you see what sites your children have visited when you were away, and you can even block or unblock network access for individual devices.
For more information, go to mydlink.com or dlink.com
- View live video from your Cloud Camera, including a full-screen view. iPad users may purchase the mydlink+ app for multiple camera viewing.
- Supports H.264 video streaming for smooth high-quality video (specific models only.)
- Listen to audio from your camera’s microphone (audio-enabled models only)
- Save snapshots of your camera’s video to your iPhone or iPod Touch
- View the online status of your Cloud Cameras and Cloud Routers
- Remotely monitor and configure your Cloud Routers
- Access and view your camera's video feed (without audio) through your NVR.
- Support remote viewing period of five minutes in relay mode. Helpful 60 second left countdown timer.
- Touch and drag to move your view around for non-PT cameras. Pinch to zoom in/out.
- Toggle camera's view modes between Night mode, Day mode, and Automatic mode.
- After initial settings on the mydlink website, you can enable/disable motion/sound detection from the app for supported cameras.
- You can talk back with 2-way audio support (for DCS-942L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L, DCS-2132L, DCS-2310L, DCS-7010L, DCS-6010L), and cameras will mute their microphones to avoid feedback during two-way audio communication.
- SD Card Playback (for DCS-942L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L)
- Camera Firmware upgrade feature
- Support push notifications: Tap to select which device you want to receive push notifications from.
- Support local mode: Allow users to explore and access nearby cameras that are connected to the same LAN network with your phone.
- Online setup: Users can follow the online setup feature to configure new cameras. This app will lead you to configure your camera from A to Z.
- White light light-emitting diode feature of DCS-2136L
- Chat mode selection (OFF to mute camera's microphone) for DCS-942L two-way audio feature
This app is compatible with the following models:
- Cloud Cameras: DCS-930L,DCS-932L,DCS-933L,DCS-931L,DCS-942L,DCS-5211L,DCS-5222L,DCS-2332L,DCS-6010L,DCS-2132L,DCS-2310L,DCS-7010L,DCS-5020L,DCS-5010L,DCS-2136L,DCS-5222LB1,DCS-2330L
- Cloud Routers: DAP-1160L,DAP-1360L,DIR-140L,DIR-505L,DIR-506L,DIR-600L,DIR-600LW,DIR-602L,DIR-605L,DIR-605LW,DIR-619L,DIR-626L,DIR-636L,DIR-640L,DIR-645L,DIR-810L,DIR-820L,DIR-820LW,DIR-826L,DIR-836L,DIR-840L,DIR-845L,DIR-850L,DIR-855L,DIR-860L,DIR-865L,DIR-868L ,DIR-900L,DIR-905L,DSL-2770L,DSL-2870B,DSL-2890AL
- NVR: DNR-322L
Note: For Cloud Storage support, please download the mydlink Access-NAS app.
* The mydlink Lite app is linked to the FFmpeg shared video decoding library, which is compiled to contain LGPL decoders and splitters only. The repository can be cloned from git://github.com/dlinker/mydlink-Lite.git using the git clone command.
What's New in Version 3.2.2
1. Add time zone adjustment page in camera configuration procedure
2. White light light-emitting diode feature of DCS-2136L
3. Chat mode selection for DCS-942L two-way audio
4. Revise audio player to ommit jitters
Negative reviews are isolated problems
The low rating definitely lowered my expectations of the app ( maybe that's why I think it's so good) but really...no problems. It's awesome. As for the panning and how you have to tap the arrows on your phone and the camera only moves an inch at a time, that is normal for remote controlled webcams from what I've experienced. The picture is really clear! And it uses a wide angle lens so you can see the whole room from a corner. This is one of the best thing I've spent money on in a while!
Worst app and worst product ever. Upon viewing any of the cameras I have setup the picture instantly freezes 100% of the time (and that's if it will even connect which is about 50% of the time), 75% of the time can't even get audio. What a waste of money I flushed down the toilet on this. I'm currently trying to view cameras while on a trip and I'm extremely frustrated. The technology seems to be in its infancy and it's obvious the guys writing the firmware have no interest in improving robustness whatsoever. It seems to be there is no clear winner in this market as each manufacturer (dlink, linksys, swann,etc) are only interested in inching ahead of the competition regardless of how crappy their products truly are. If I could give this negative stars I would.
It's just OK
It functions ok as a viewer, but firmware updates don't go through (time out errors) and it has limited control for camera settings. I'd like to be able to update my cameras' firmware without having to hard wire them to my home network, and I want to be able update the date & time on my DCS-942L cameras through the app instead of having to drag out my laptop.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 21, 2014
- Version: 3.2.2
- Size: 12.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: D-Link Corporation
- © 2013 D-Link Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.