By D-Link Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Monitor and control your compatible D-Link Network Video Recorder with the mydlink View-NVR app for iPhone, and iPad. You can monitor live video for multiple cameras, control PTZ cameras, play back recordings, and take video snapshots using your mobile device and a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G Internet connection.
- View camera live video.
- Single channel playback with various period selection and play speed
- Pinch in/out for digital zoom in/out the video
- View camera video with single channel layout. iPad edition comes with 2x2 grid layout
- Swipe to view previous or next video channel in the listing
- On-screen Pan/Tilt/Zoom functions for those cameras supporting PTZ
- Save snapshot of current camera to your iPhone or iPad
- Insert current camera view as snapshot in E-mail content for further action
Supported Mobile Devices:
- Supports iPhone/iPad devices with iOS V6.0.0 or higher
Supported D-Link products:
Supported Video Codecs:
What's New in Version 1.05.01
1. Fixed mydlink Lite cannot launch mydlink View-NVR.
2. Fixed APP cannot choose [Play] button in playback when landscape.
3. Fixed APP became slowly if swipe one channel to another channel.
4. Fixed APP cannot take snapshot in real time when user turns to the other camera.
5. Fixed noise issue from some specific camera.
Wish if camera sensed motion that the mobile notification included a direct link to playback the recorded camera snippet without having to manually open app, enter date and time for playback. Too much trouble to do it manually. The ui is cumbersome.
Horrible and slow
When my cameras finally connect, I can view them on this app, but can't view all of them on mydlink lite and vise versa. Once I press the function button to view playbacks it freezes. I've had it for a month and literally never been able to view a play back from any platform. It's what I get for going the cheap route.
Acceptable for live view but video playback is imposible trough this App. This is not new, I've never had a reliable video playback in my two years having this system.
D-Link engineers can you read this??? You feel the same??? Can you fix the problems??? Apparently not!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 02, 2016
- Version: 1.05.01
- Size: 22.9 MB
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: D-Link Corporation
- © 2016 D-Link Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.