Monitor and control your compatible D-Link Network Video Recorder with the mydlink View-NVR app for iPhone, iPad. You can monitor live video for multiple cameras, control PTZ cameras, play back recordings, and take video snapshots using your mobile device and a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G Internet connection.
- View camera live video.
- Single channel playback with various period selection and play speed
- Pinch in/out for digital zoom in/out the video
- View camera video with single channel layout. iPad edition comes with 2x2 grid layout
- Swipe to view previous or next video channel in the listing
- On-screen Pan/Tilt/Zoom functions for those cameras supporting PTZ
- Save snapshot of current camera to your iPhone or iPad
- Insert current camera view as snapshot in E-mail content for further action
Supported Mobile Devices:
Supports iPhone/iPad devices with iOS V6.0.0 or higher
Supported D-Link products:
Supported Video Codecs
Fixing App will quit after clicking snapshot button
Ratings and Reviews
Won’t playback video
I really hope the app developers see this... I can see a live view perfectly. However, the whole reason the NVR was purchased was for playback. If I play from the IP address solution, it will play just fine. From the app it just keeps loading then eventually just stops or crashes. There is a major flaw with the app playback feature. If I only have the option to view while at home, that defeats the whole purpose of having a NVR that can supposedly playback from anywhere. Please respond. If this starts working - 5 stars for sure!
Update Release Date
I have spoken to mydlink about there apps bugs and they have notified there app developers about the issues. They said that the next update should be released after the next iOS update which was just released a couple of weeks ago. As far as I know the next update should be coming out soon. Until then, hang in there guys!
Outdated & Poorly Maintained
Don’t waste your time or money on d-link products or apps. D-link is much too interested in rolling out new products rather than fixing and updating the existing. Horrible “backend” access, rarely updated, poorly designed, terrible performance and zero customer support. Everything you read here is true! And, Zero support!
- D-Link International PTE LTD
- 23.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 D-Link Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.