By D-Link Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*Minimum system requirement: iOS 7 and above
Now you can view live video of your home or office on your iPad anywhere, anytime using a Wi-Fi or 3G connection. An elegant four camera monitoring dashboard lets you see and hear what's happening at home or office in real time, without being tied to a computer.
You can also save snapshots to your iPad or Photo Stream and quickly share with your friends and family. No more guessing what's happening while you're at work or on vacation, all you need is a mydlink-enabled camera and an iPad and you’ll always be connected to what matters most.
For more information, go to mydlink.com or dlink.com
- Watch up to four cameras at a time: For multi-view, the focus camera provides live streaming, and other cameras provide snapshot.
- Switch cameras on-the-fly through the monitoring dashboard
- Save snapshots to your iPad or Photo Stream
- Touch and drag to move your view around for non-PT cameras. Pinch to zoom in/out.
- Toggle camera's view modes between Night mode, Day mode, and Automatic mode.
- After initial settings on the mydlink website, you can enable/disable motion/sound detection from the app for supported cameras.
- You can talk back with 2-way audio support (for DCS-942L)
- SD Card Playback (for DCS-942L)
- Remotely monitor and configure your Cloud Routers
- Access and view your camera's video feed through your NVR.
This app is compatible with the following models:
Cloud Cameras: DCS-930L, DCS-932L, DCS-942L, DCS-1130L, DCS-2132L, DCS-2310L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L, DCS-5230L, DCS-6010L, DCS-7010L
Cloud Routers: DAP-1160L,DAP-1360L,DIR-140L,DIR-505L,DIR-506L,DIR-600L,DIR-600LW,DIR-602L,DIR-605L,DIR-605LW,DIR-619L,DIR-626L,DIR-636L,DIR-640L,DIR-645L,DIR-810L,DIR-820L,DIR-826L,DIR-836L,DIR-840L,DIR-845L,DIR-850L,DIR-855L,DIR-860L,DIR-865L,DIR-868L ,DIR-900L,DIR-905L,DSL-2770L,DSL-2870B,DSL-2890AL
Requires: Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later
Note: Note: For Cloud Storage support, please download the mydlink Access-NAS app.
What's New in Version 3.5.1
Fixes issue with app crashing after 3.5.0 update
Needs More User Options.
This 5 min limit on video streaming on broadband streaming should have an option to turn it off or extend the time, please update this, it is annoying. When multiple cameras are being viewed sound gets distorted, and would be nice to view more than 4 streaming cameras @ one page - now we can only stream one at a time.
Please provide an option to download recorded videos and snapshots from SD card along with the progress - this option is only available via PC - will put in 5 stars then. I don't mind paying for it, but it should be loaded with user friendly features.
Fixed the problem
The latest update fixed the problems. Great app I use it daily. Now if we could just use portrait mode on the iPad.
Much better now...
The latest update has resolved image issues on the ipad. Works again, thank you!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 17, 2015
- Version: 3.5.1
- Size: 45.2 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: D-Link Corporation
- © 2013 D-Link Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.