By D-Link Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*Minimum system requirement: iOS 7 and above
Now you can view live video of your home or office on your iPad anywhere, anytime using a Wi-Fi or 3G connection. An elegant four camera monitoring dashboard lets you see and hear what's happening at home or office in real time, without being tied to a computer.
You can also save snapshots to your iPad or Photo Stream and quickly share with your friends and family. No more guessing what's happening while you're at work or on vacation, all you need is a mydlink-enabled camera and an iPad and you’ll always be connected to what matters most.
For more information, go to mydlink.com or dlink.com
- Watch up to four cameras at a time: For multi-view, the focus camera provides live streaming, and other cameras provide snapshot.
- Switch cameras on-the-fly through the monitoring dashboard
- Save snapshots to your iPad or Photo Stream
- Touch and drag to move your view around for non-PT cameras. Pinch to zoom in/out.
- Toggle camera's view modes between Night mode, Day mode, and Automatic mode.
- After initial settings on the mydlink website, you can enable/disable motion/sound detection from the app for supported cameras.
- You can talk back with 2-way audio support (for DCS-942L)
- SD Card Playback (for DCS-942L)
- Remotely monitor and configure your Cloud Routers
- Access and view your camera's video feed through your NVR.
This app is compatible with the following models:
Cloud Cameras: DCS-930L, DCS-932L, DCS-942L, DCS-1130L, DCS-2132L, DCS-2310L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L, DCS-5230L, DCS-6010L, DCS-7010L
Cloud Routers: DAP-1160L,DAP-1360L,DIR-140L,DIR-505L,DIR-506L,DIR-600L,DIR-600LW,DIR-602L,DIR-605L,DIR-605LW,DIR-619L,DIR-626L,DIR-636L,DIR-640L,DIR-645L,DIR-810L,DIR-820L,DIR-826L,DIR-836L,DIR-840L,DIR-845L,DIR-850L,DIR-855L,DIR-860L,DIR-865L,DIR-868L ,DIR-900L,DIR-905L,DSL-2770L,DSL-2870B,DSL-2890AL
Requires: Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later
Note: Note: For Cloud Storage support, please download the mydlink Access-NAS app.
What's New in Version 3.4.5
1. Adds support for H.264 up to 1080P FULL HD resolution
2. [Important]Please update these models (DCS-931L, DCS-933L,DCS-5010L, DCS-5020L, DCS-5009L, DCS-6045L) to the latest firmware for the app to work properly.
3. Adds a new camera setup page on remote screen
4. Fixes iOS8 display issues
5. Fixes minor bugs.
Needs More User Options.
This five minute limit on video streaming when on broadband should have an option to turn it off or extend the time. When multiple cameras are being viewed sound gets distorted, and would be nice to view more than 4 streaming cameras @ one page -- now we can only stream one at a time. Please provide an option to download recorded videos/snapshots from SD card along with the progress bar - this option is only available via PC -- will put in 5 stars then.
New update 6/8/15 broke everything
It really is unfortunate when an update goes out to fix bugs that I didn't even know we're issues and didn't affect me and now I get a scrambled picture or no picture at all. My mischievous toddler thanks you.
Do not upgrade. How do I go back?
The latest update is terrible!!!
The screen lags behind for 5 seconds after you have given directional swipe. This update is horrible!! Image has also become worse with the latest update. It was so much better before.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 07, 2015
- Version: 3.4.5
- Size: 41.0 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: D-Link Corporation
- © 2013 D-Link Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.