By D-Link Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now you can view live video of your home or office on your iPad anywhere, anytime using a Wi-Fi or 3G connection. An elegant four camera monitoring dashboard lets you see and hear what's happening at home or office in real time, without being tied to a computer.
You can also save snapshots to your iPad or Photo Stream and quickly share with your friends and family. No more guessing what's happening while you're at work or on vacation, all you need is a mydlink-enabled camera and an iPad and you’ll always be connected to what matters most.
For more information, go to mydlink.com or dlink.com
- Watch up to four cameras at a time: For multi-view, the focus camera provides live streaming, and other cameras provide snapshot.
- Switch cameras on-the-fly through the monitoring dashboard
- Save snapshots to your iPad or Photo Stream
- Touch and drag to move your view around for non-PT cameras. Pinch to zoom in/out.
- Toggle camera's view modes between Night mode, Day mode, and Automatic mode.
- After initial settings on the mydlink website, you can enable/disable motion/sound detection from the app for supported cameras.
- You can talk back with 2-way audio support (for DCS-942L)
- SD Card Playback (for DCS-942L)
- Remotely monitor and configure your Cloud Routers
- Access and view your camera's video feed through your NVR.
This app is compatible with the following models:
Cloud Cameras: DCS-930L, DCS-932L, DCS-942L, DCS-1130L, DCS-2132L, DCS-2310L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L, DCS-5230L, DCS-6010L, DCS-7010L
Cloud Routers: DAP-1160L,DAP-1360L,DIR-140L,DIR-505L,DIR-506L,DIR-600L,DIR-600LW,DIR-602L,DIR-605L,DIR-605LW,DIR-619L,DIR-626L,DIR-636L,DIR-640L,DIR-645L,DIR-810L,DIR-820L,DIR-826L,DIR-836L,DIR-840L,DIR-845L,DIR-850L,DIR-855L,DIR-860L,DIR-865L,DIR-868L ,DIR-900L,DIR-905L,DSL-2770L,DSL-2870B,DSL-2890AL
Requires: Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later
Note: Note: For Cloud Storage support, please download the mydlink Access-NAS app.
What's New in Version 3.0.0
1. Support new D-Link Cloud Cameras
2. Support resolution switching in Cloud Cameras live view
3. Support ePTZ in Cloud Cameras live view
4. Support Day/Night Mode switching in Cloud Cameras live view
5. Support Motion/Sound Detection settings for Cloud Cameras
6. Support SD Card Playback for DCS-942L
7. Support half-duplex two-way audio feature of DCS-942L
8. Support D-Link Cloud Routers
Paid for this for my two iPads since we use a DCS-942L for our nursery camera. I had been using the myDLink Lite app designed for the iPhone on the iPad and it was cumbersome. I thought I'd try out the one designed for the iPad since it was only $0.99. Looks good, but you can barely hear the audio from the camera with the volume turned all the way up. The iPhone app has great audio on the iPad. I don't get why this app would be any different.
This app must have all the bugs worked out because it works great on my ipad! Just enter my password and bam your on! Yes camera movement is a little delayed but nothing you wouldn't expect when connecting remotely.
This is the version you want.
This is the version you want. I never could get the more expensive D-Link++ Viewer to work.
This program starts rapidly and doesn't ask you for a password every time (unlike the desktop version).
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 28, 2013
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 6.8 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: D-Link Corporation
- © 2013 D-Link Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.