Doorman - Package Delivery
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get your UPS, Fedex & USPS packages delivered when you want them to - with hourly scheduling from 6 pm to midnight, seven days a week. No more stolen packages, no more missed delivery notices.
Doorman currently services San Francisco and many neighborhoods in Chicago and New York City.
“Doorman...is bad news for whoever makes those "Sorry we missed you!” sticker delivery notices.” – Engadget
HOW PACKAGE DELIVERIES WORK
• Send Packages to Us: You'll get a notification when your package is safe and sound in our secure warehouse.
• Schedule Delivery: Select a delivery window in the app before 4 pm to have your package delivered the same day, between 6 pm - midnight.
• Sign For Delivery: Come to the door and sign for your delivery when your friendly, background-checked Doorman driver arrives.
HOW RETURN PICKUPS WORK
• Box Up Merchandise: Pack the item(s) you would like returned in a box and affix a prepaid return label to it.
• Schedule Pickup: Use the Doorman app to select a convenient pickup window between 6 pm - midnight.
• We Pick It Up: Hand your packed items to your friendly Doorman driver.
“Tired Of Missing Deliveries? This Startup Is Your Dream Come True” – Business Insider
Why you’ll love Doorman:
PREVENT PACKAGE THEFT
Our secure warehouses keep your packages safe until you're home and ready for delivery.
TAKE CARE OF WHAT'S IMPORTANT
Work late? We do too. We deliver from 6 pm until midnight, seven days a week.
HAVE US SIGN ON YOUR BEHALF
Need someone to sign for your new iPhone or a wine club delivery? We’ve got you covered.
USE WITH YOUR FAVORITE SHOPPING APPS AND WEBSITES
Buy from Amazon, Apple, Blue Apron, or anywhere else online – get your packages delivered, safe and sound, on your schedule.
AVOID THE BACK PAIN
Buying furniture online? Need large or heavy stuff delivered? We've got you covered.
**Note: You may have to pay extra for the delivery of certain items depending on their size.
SEND PACKAGES USING ANY SHIPPING CARRIER
We proudly accept shipments from all carriers including FedEx, UPS, OnTrac, DHL, and USPS.
DO MORE WITH A DOORMAN MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP PLAN
Doorman is free to download and can be used on a pay-as-you-go basis. Using Doorman on an a la carte basis is $5 per visit and $2 per package.
Doorman’s subscription plans save you money and allow you to get your stuff faster.
Three subscription plans:
1 ) Doorman Plus: $19 monthly
• Four visits per month
• 15 packages or returns
• 2-hour delivery windows
2 ) Doorman Pro: $39 monthly
• Six visits per month
• 30 packages or returns
• 1-hour delivery windows
• Includes packages up to 50 lbs
3 ) Doorman Premium: $79 monthly
• Unlimited visits
• Unlimited packages **
• 1-hour delivery windows
• Includes packages up to 60 lbs
• Box recycling pickup
** Doorman monthly plans are for consumer use only. To use Doorman for your business, please contact email@example.com.
"You won’t have to deal with the annoyance of not being home when your packages arrive ever again." - 7x7
See if we're in your neighborhood:
Learn more about pricing:
Still have questions for us? We’re happy to help!
- FAQ: https://www.doorman.co/personal/faq/
- Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Us: 1-888-630-6610
- General Inquiries: email@example.com
Connect with Us!
- Nextdoor San Francisco: https://nextdoor.com/pages/doorman-san-francisco-ca/
- Nextdoor New York City: https://nextdoor.com/pages/doorman-new-york-ny/
- Nextdoor Chicago: https://nextdoor.com/pages/doorman-chicago-il/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/Doorman
What's New in Version 4.4.0
Making sure your packages show up on iOS 11!
• Fixed the calendar pop up from showing up multiple times.
awesome while it lasted
I'm confused. I get an email saying Doorman is ceasing operations, then two days later an app update appears. This was unexpected for everyone, I bet.
The I initial email mentioned some sort of "joining forces", so I'm guessing Doorman was bought out--so that the service could be killed?
Can't let a great idea get out of hand I suppose. I'm wondering if it will come back as a "sharing economy" app that leaves the burden of paying its workers to customers who may or may not tip. Much as I love Doorman, I hope I am wrong about this. But happy customers *and* workers might be an unviable business model in late capital.
Really sorry to see this incarnation go, in any case. Props to the drivers and support people. How do I get my packages now??
Please don’t close down
I’ve grown so used to Doorman, I don’t know how I will survive without them. Please find a way to stay in business!!! Makes living without a doorman in NYC bearable.
Why be on app store if your not taking new customers
So downloaded the app and went to setup there app. Put my Zip and then asked for mobile number then. Sorry not taking no custimers. Lame look for another app everyone or maybe I'll make my own and show you how to run this company.