MyDryCleaner Mobile provides real-time access to your Dry Cleaning account allowing you to monitor and track your account information, ready & in-process orders, order history, receipts, etc. MyDryCleaner Mobile allows your Dry Cleaner to alert you of orders ready to pickup as well as advertised cleaning specials. You can quickly contact the Dry Cleaner by phone or email right from your iPhone.
NOTE: The MyDryCleaner Mobile application is compatible only with Dry Cleaners who use SPOT Business Systems Hosting Services (www.SPOTpos.com) to manage their retail operations. Desktop connectivity is also available. Ask your Dry Cleaner today about using the MyDryCleaner Mobile Application!
Feature availability listed below are subject to the specific operating polices of your Dry Cleaner:
1) View current "In-Process" and "Ready" orders, order history, and receipts.
2) Notify Dry Cleaner of intent to pickup "Ready" orders.
3) View customer account information including customer identifier (bar-coded), name, contact, address, account balances, payment methods, cleaning preferences, etc.
4) View a list of the "Store Locations" for your Dry Cleaner and map route directions between the iPhone and the selected location (requires enabling of iPhone Location Services).
5) Quickly contact your Dry Cleaner by phone/email and access their website, Facebook and Twitter links (if applicable).
6) Receive automatic orders "Ready" for pickup notification with order count and descriptions.
7) Receive Dry Cleaner sponsored specials and promotions.
8) Customer initiated home/business "to be cleaned" route delivery pickup request.
- Fixed date selection in the Route Visit request view.
- Fixed network access issues, esp with loading logo on main view.
- Updated for iOS 9
Ratings and Reviews
'Request Route Pickup' rarely works as expected
Three times I have had missed pick-ups, as the app did not actually transmit the 'Request Route Pickup' to the store, despite showing the 'Request received' pop-up. Which renders this app fairly worthless, as that's it's prime function.
Seriously, this app needs a full breakdown of requests Pending/Acknowledged/Fulfilled instead of a blind send with no verification, as currently stands.
2 years since update
My dry cleaner makes me use this app which means dev is making something.. yet literally no customer updates.
Disgusting the way this institution is treating their customers! I have been taking my cloth to this dry cleaning for few month, and everything was fine - until now. One of my suit pants just disappeared at one point and never got delivered to me, even though they have this system to put sticker barcodes into your cloth "To Better Organize" them. Not only do they look horrible but you can never take these labels off from your expensive cloth !
It has been few weeks now that I have not received my pants and I can pretty much write them off my wardrobe because no one from their company ever calls you and even if they do pick up the phone then the "general manager" is either out of town, on a vacation or getting married who knows what he/she is doing.
Their only excuse is that someone must've lost them, and we will look into it.
My loss is $2500 suit that can't be worn anymore because of the lost pants!
If you do not want your items to get lost then find another place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.