Your link to what’s important
With the new myEarthLink® app you can conveniently access email, manage your contacts, pay your bill, view breaking news, weather, and stocks. Easy to navigate - just tap on the feature and go!
- Check your EarthLink email at any time, from anywhere.
- Read, send, and manage email from your inbox with access to all of your EarthLink contacts.
- View and send email to your local and/or EarthLink contacts.
- View and send email to your EarthLink groups.
- Access your billing information, manage email addresses and add new services.
- Pay your one time bill online.
- Change your payment method.
- Chat with support.
- Customizable news feed so you choose the headlines that interest you.
- Stay informed without having to load additional news apps.
- With the myEarthLink® app, you can quickly check the forecast while on the go.
- Personalize your app to display your most watched stocks or just check the latest on the S&P.
-Below are a few tips for navigating the myEarthLink® app.
-You will need to provide your EarthLink email address and password to check your EarthLink email, your account status, as well as pay your bill online. You will be asked to enter this information when necessary.
-If you want to check another EarthLink email account, you will need to log out first. Click the My Account tab and select the Logout button.
-When you first open the myEarthLink® app you will receive several prompts asking for permissions. Select “Allow” to take advantage of the full functionality of the app.
Questions or need additional support? Go to https://www.earthlink.net/mobile-email/
performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve had EarthLink for a very long time. I like the spam blocker.
On my computer it worked great. The only problem is how ridiculously expensive it is. All the other quality email services are free! I now have the EarthLink app and it crashes almost daily. I have not been able to access my saved emails for a week now. I consider canceling the service every day but change my mind because I have had it so long and so much is stored. EarthLink is truly helping to push me to reconsider cancellation. Get it together please. For a paid service you should at least be as good as the free ones.
Got mobile app to work!
I've used earthlink for many years in my PC and iPad but was never able to get it to work on my iPhone. I realized I wasn't signed In on my phone and when I attempted it the screen was frozen...I couldn't hit enter after entering email and password. After reading a review suggestion here, I deleted the app and reinstalled it and was able to log in with no problems.
Can’t add contact from suspect email
The reason that I have kept my EarthLink email is because I like the strict spamblocker where nothing gets into my mailbox unless it comes from a contact in my address book. However, that means that I have to screen the Suspect Email folder frequently so I don’t miss important emails from new senders. This app allows you to see the emails in your Suspect Email folder but you can’t add the new senders to your contact with a click like you can on the EarthLink website. The app is useless to me without that function.
- 70.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 EarthLink. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.