This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Learn to identify:
• Intervals - melodic or harmonic, ascending or descending, compound intervals (up to 15th - double octave)
• Chords - including 7ths, inversions, open and close harmony
• Scales - major, harmonic major, natural minor, melodic minor, harmonic minor, neapolitan scales, pentatonics... All scales including their modes (e.g. Lydian #5 or Locrian bb7)
• Melodies - random melodies up to 10 notes, configurable greatest step
• Chord Inversions - identify inversion of a known chord
• Chord Progressions
• Solfege/functional Exercises - do, re, mi... as single notes or melodies in given tonal center
You can create and parametrize your own custom exercises (one for each training type in Free version).
Input answers using buttons or piano keyboard.
Challenge yourself with exercises of the day.
Use the statistics reports to see your strengths, weaknesses and progress.
Ear trainer for musicians who want to improve their relative pitch recognition abilities and get one step further towards perfect pitch.
What's New in Version 2.1.5
piano view redrawing optimised
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 18, 2017
- Version: 2.1.5
- Size: 40.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: myrApps s.r.o.
- © 2017 myrApps s.r.o.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade$1.99